Old 06-11-2019, 12:11 AM #34281
Модератор

Модератор

You are saying trick or treat. Such a big boy wants some candies. Maybe you want something else? You can't stop looking on that gorgeous breast and that sexy black dress. You chose the right house. I look like that not only on Halloween. I am a real witch. An evil witch that captures horny boys and turn them into slaves. I love to use my evil magic. Thought to be a slave for an evil witch making you so hard. When you will cum on that pentagram, you will be mine forever. Clip Contains: masturbation instruction, joi, super villain, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, witchcraft, sfx, redhead, pvc, slave training, mind fuck.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:12 AM #34282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 1 018 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:14 AM #34283
Модератор

Модератор

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:14 AM #34284
Модератор

Модератор

You've come into my office at Femme Fatale Agency looking for an executi0n. The only hold up is the method to be used. You're unsure of how you'd like to leave this world and as I make my recommendations nothing jumps out at you. Saving the best idea for last I mention that I'm a giantess who loves shrinking my victims and eating them. It's my specialty, and I even offer a handjob with the service because it makes the man taste so much better after he's ejaculated. You're nervous, but this idea excites you the most. I set you up on my executi0n table and start stroking you off. My dirty talking begins to ease your mind and you become increasingly hard in my hands. I'm going to shrink you and Consume once you cum for me. You're going to be in a state of bliss. Then, after you're ejaculated and I've injected you with the shrink potion, I'm going to roll you up into a cheese slice and enjoy you with my Drink. Perfect way for a giantess executrix to enjoy her evening.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 885 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:16 AM #34285
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mallorysex - iwantclips

Models: Mallorysex

Duration: 4 min 14 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:20 AM #34286
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:21 AM #34287
Модератор

Модератор

You have to change the way you think about financial domination. You have to feel good about it. Change how you feel about it. Relax, and spend on a goddess. Spoil her with gifts. Spend all your time and money on me. You need to think of it as feeling happy and feeling good. There's no reason to be scared about emptying your accounts, credit cards all on one perfect being. Feel good about it. Enjoy it. Live in the moment. Work hard for me. Continue to please me and make me happy.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:21 AM #34288
Модератор

Модератор

Be ready for the ultimate in Femdom Mesmerize, as I introduce you to one of My most powerful Femdom mesmerize clips yet. This file is a mental domination masterpiece. It is a work of art. I have created it to completely rewire your thinking, to manipulate your brainwaves and to re-ignite the slave within. As a submissive male, you need to be frequent coaxed back down into your rightful place. With this powerful daily affirmation hy9n0si$ file, you will melt blissfully down into a state of erotic slumber and complete submission. After an initial induction and powerful deepener, I am going to rewire your nerve endings. You will become open and ready to accept My mental programming and repeat new powerful daily affirmations. This file is to be listened to frequently. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine Mesmerize sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. For maximum effect and 100% focus, eyes must remain closed throughout the instructed part of this video. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, MINDFUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, ASMR, EROTIC MAGIC.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 23 min 12 s
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:22 AM #34289
Модератор

Модератор

Training you to be my foot bitch. This is just the elementary training for you foot boy, however pay full attention to my words, as you see my gorgeous feet and soft soles. I know you want to trace your tongue on each and every inch of my feet, so go ahead and serve my feet as my feet own you! You must work diligently and pamper my pretty feet with full passion.
Models: IndianMistressPramilaGanguly

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:24 AM #34290
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won't be able to resist.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile