Old 06-11-2019, 05:22 AM #34431
Модератор

Модератор

You have a panty fetish...clean, worn, dirty...mmm you love it. Wouldn't you just love to have a pair of My panties to sniff? Buy this clip and find out how. Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!: 10% - PAY MORE 25% - LOSER FEE! 40% - WEBSITES CUT 50% - SMALL PENIS TAX 75% - PAY ALOT 100% - LOVE ANIKA 500% - Intox Fantasy Fantasy 1000% - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:24 AM #34432
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:28 AM #34433
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 57 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:29 AM #34434
Модератор

Модератор

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:31 AM #34435
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : "I'm your chastity slave and have been locked up for one long month. You just came back from working out and see me waiting for my release. Since I've been a good slave for you decide that I'll get unlocked, but first you want to have some fun with me. You leave and return in a bra and panties with some different outfits for your time out tonight. Before I'm unlocked you are going to tease and use me by showing me the different outfits on yourself and based on my reaction you'll decide which outfit to wear. After you decide on which outfit you'll wear you tease me more taunting me that it's been so long since I've been released. Finally I'm unlocked and I get a countdown, but you stop before the end and relock me with blue balls. You tell me that since I've gone 1 month I should be able to go longer. You tease me about how long I will be locked this time...one month, 2 months, 6, a year??, its up to you. This continues until you leave to go out laughing at me as you depart. "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:32 AM #34436
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:33 AM #34437
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:34 AM #34438
Модератор

Модератор

You love being my slave but even more than that, you yearn to be my FAVORITE slave! If only you could earn attention from me daily, if only I would tell you what a good piggy you are. I'll need you to be useful, polite, generous, consistent, available and limitless. I'll need to condition your dick to respond only to me. You'll have to be loyal to me. You'll have to give me your mind, body, faith and wallet. Try NOT nodding your head in response to everything I say when my leather clad legs are right in front of you, my bubbly ass threatening to bust the seams of my catsuit.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:38 AM #34439
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:42 AM #34440
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile