Old 06-11-2019, 12:29 PM #34641
Модератор

Модератор

1080p (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal executrix who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox Fantasy Fantasyicating delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores* INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:29 PM #34642
Модератор

Модератор

Class is dismissed for the day - don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk. What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue? You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face. Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us. Fantasy includes: teacher/student, MILF, older woman/younger man, virtual sex, big tits, cleavage, confrontation, seduction, virtual grinding, virtual creampie, satin, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:30 PM #34643
Модератор

Модератор

You Pathetic little dog, I have you locked up in my apartment! I have just been fucking with some men and my pussy and ass are filled with cum! Guess what you little loser, your task is very simple, lick the cum from my pussy and ass! This is all you are good for, and the reason I keep you. To lick the sperm, and lick and eat my ****! You are nothing but a little cuckold for me anyways! I even spared some bonus sperm for you in a condom! So to be nice to you, I will put in on my ass and pussy, this is what you like right? To lick my beautiful ass and pussy even if it is covered in cum. So get that tongue working my pathetic cuckold! Lick!!
Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:35 PM #34644
Модератор

Модератор

recorded cam session. First time ever eating the icing ? well let me give you the gift of seeing how i made this loser eat it after a sensual jerk off instruction. but heres the thing...the rules apply to you also....if u chicken out and don't eat that cum??? well let me tell YOU your punishment
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:36 PM #34645
Модератор

Модератор

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are... I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me! Starring: Fawn Kitten Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and MFC! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched! Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:38 PM #34646
Модератор

Модератор

(please make sure you have purchased Week One Training video prior to this one) So you had a taste and are back for more. I knew you would be. Last week was far too enjoyable to not have a second go around. I have a new set of tasks for you and I am eager to see you complete them. Obviously, you know by now that you cannot and will not say no to Me, right? Only the most obedient get more of My time so....get to work, slave! Goddess wants to be WORSHIPPED. IMPRESS ME BY REDEEMING A MARKUP CODE: OKSUBBIE: + 25% GOODSUBBIE: +50% BETTERSUBBIE: +100% TERRIFICSUBBIE: +200% BESTSUBBIE: +1000%
Models: GoddessRemy

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:39 PM #34647
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:48 PM #34648
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum, wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:50 PM #34649
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 12:50 PM #34650
Модератор

Модератор

Back again, you really couldn't resit buying yet another one of my clips could you. Nothing will stop you from getting your fix. You will literally buy anything that I film, it's so funny. I know what you really need, and that is one big, huge, horny binge. The kind of binge that causes devastation on your bank balance, one that leaves you high and dry. Completely financially ruined causing stress, anxiety and lots of yelling from your confused, angry, unloved wife. Spending your cash on me is the only thing that makes you orgasm anymore and that scares you. I think you should let yourself go. You need a REAL binge, one that will make me wet and make you tremble with fear and excitement. It's what you really want. Go add my clips, every single Findom clip of mine. Keep adding until you have them all. I want to be completely spoiled with your money. I know it fuels you to spend on me even though you are scared but don't worry. I am here for you through this binge. I am here to help. You will devote your wallet and your cock to me.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile