Old 06-11-2019, 04:02 PM #34961
Модератор

Модератор

You're starting a new job and I've been put under you as your assistant. I'm here to help you get set up and a big part of my job is making sure that you're happy and relaxed. I know it can be very stressful and my job is to relieve your stress. Everyone is at lunch, so it's a perfect time to show you what I mean. I strip down and plant my lips on yours. As I begin to stroke your erection, you blow your load in my palm in less than a minute. I tease you a little for it, but this isn't where we stop. I return after washing up and lay on the floor, legs open and ready to receive your hardon. We're finding a rhythm but you, once again blow it too early, this time leaving me a creampie. We break again for a third round. I'm going to train you to hold your load back! This time you do very well and even manage to make me climax hard and unexpectedly. Good job, boss!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 21 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:02 PM #34962
Модератор

Модератор

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:03 PM #34963
Модератор

Модератор

you know that ONE thing I won't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me, especially My ass. That's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too. explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See, other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings, lingerie, and vacations with other men etc., you're really not good for much at all. A man's worth is determined by his cock, and you don't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE, especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place. yep, he's in the room with Me right now We're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation. all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there's no way you're going with us. you'll be staying right here at home where you belong! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:03 PM #34964
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this crystal clear masterpiece of a clip and experience true salvation. Stare up at my heavenly ass, absolutely glowing in splendid beams of sunlight. Stroke and worship my ass without feeling like a loser, without being talked down to. Worshipping perfection doesn't make you a failure, it makes you human. The female form is holy and this clip is evidence enough.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:03 PM #34965
Модератор

Модератор

There is something about satin that makes you incredibly weak. Perhaps it's the shine, or the soft silky touch under your skin. Whatever it is, I know seeing it on me will bring you to your knees. Show me how weak you are for my satin gloves and red satin nightgown. Whimper and beg to stroke to my panties as you sink into satin stroking bliss.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 700 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:03 PM #34966
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:04 PM #34967
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:04 PM #34968
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carmencalle - iwantclips

Models: carmencalle

Duration: 16 min 17 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:04 PM #34969
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to expose your subconscious mind to one of My most powerful and DANGEROUS mind manipulation videos yet? It is so effortless for Me to SEDUCE the even the most resistant male mind into complete SUBMISSION. Today I am going to SCRATCH away your mind with My beautiful long bewitching nails. I am going to REWRITE you from the inside. Deeper and DEEPER you are going to fall with every seductive scratch of my long red NAILS, deep inside your mind. Over and over, more and MORE of the old you will be scratch away. I am going to reveal a NEW shiny blank mind, ready for Me to CORRUPT and reprogram for My use. I am going to mould you, liquify you, shape you and you wouldn't want it any other way. It is impossible to resist Me. You want Me DEEP down INSIDE you. It will be impossible to resist My beautiful corruption as you melt DEEP into a wonderful MINDGASM. A deep EROTIC bodily sensation that you will be craving for eternity. If there is one sensual erotic video you need to watch, it is this one... Be ready... for MIND SCRATCHER. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mental domination sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MINDFUCK, FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP, HAND FETISH, NAIL FETISH, HAND EXPRESSING, FEMDOM POV, MENTAL DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:04 PM #34970
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love more than anything else....the combination of girls in shiny outfits showing off their strap-on dicks. It is so easy to mesmerize you with my shiny body and massive cock. Are you ready to get on your knees and worship? Mark Up Codes: BITCH4BIANCA GOODLSUT SHEDEVIL SEXTHERAPYTAX
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile