Old 06-11-2019, 04:07 PM #34981
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a good boy? Who worships goddess? Watch me masturbate and instruct you on how I want you be a brave boy and finally taste your cum load! Step by step i get your cock hard with a joi and play with my pussy and teach you to taste it at the end! Instruction on how to eat and aim! Be a good boy and buy this video you piggies!
Models: PrincessRyan

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:07 PM #34982
Модератор

Модератор

Saffronism - a cult which is drawing in more and more males by the day. Saffronism, a hashtag which is quickly making it's rounds on social media. But what is Saffronism you may ask. Well, within the beloved Cult of Saffronism is a world of powerful sensuality, lust without guilt, desire without shame, pleasure without regret, selflessness and elevation of concsciouslness, self control without suffering and dicipline without fear, Saffronism will become a new way of life for you. A life where it is all about 'Other' and not 'Self'. A life where lust is not supressed. A life where female sexuality is celebrated and worshipped. A life where every male will reveal their true inner submission. Are you ready to embrace the power of Saffronism? In this sensual, yet highly charged Mesmerize file, I am going to delivery the principles of Saffronism. You are going to be shown the way, down the path of true bliss and arousal. If you are new to Saffronism, this is a wonderful gateway via mind manipulation. If you are already familiar with the wonders of Saffronism, then this is a great intensifier of your desire. Are you ready to walk the new path of life? To finally find the real you? To celebrate female supremacy in a new way? Let's begin My weak one. For more of an insight into Saffronism, follow the hashtag #saffronism on social media. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine Mesmerize sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASMR, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, CORSETS, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 17 min 56 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34983
Модератор

Модератор

Turns out our kinks don't exactly align. You come to on the floor during our first date, unable to move. You weren't exactly willing to play with me how I wanted so I slipped something into your drink. Now, here we are with me explaining the different ways I "play" with men. I love to end their lives for sexual pleasure. Now my favorite method is smothering. Oh, how I love to put men's faces in between my breasts! That's exactly what's in store for YOU tonight. Once you put your face in my cleavage, you begin to get a boner. Turns out you're starting to see just how fun my kinks are! I ride you until I climax and then finish you off with my boobies.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34984
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34985
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34986
Модератор

Модератор

So I see you've made the decision to go through with My therapy plan. We're not wasting any time today - take off your pants and start stroking. There is lotion and kleanex in the drawer next to you. Stroke your cock for your sexy the**** and make sure to listen to all of My rules. You must agree to all My terms and I will be taking proper measures to make sure you cooperate.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34987
Модератор

Модератор

How badly do you need to be ripped off by a gorgeous woman? How badly do you want to hand over your money for so little in return? It's an addiction you have been pushing further and further. It's an addiction for you to submit to gorgeous women whenever they please. Look into my eyes and listen to my soft voice, watch my curves draining you and pushing you further down the rabbit hole of financial domination. Use the following mark-up codes to prove your worthiness: +15% Markup - JordansCumTax +25% Markup - JordansSlave +50% Markup - WorshipJordan +75% Markup - Mindless Drone +100% Markup - JordansRipoff Special treat for smoke addicts: +$25 Markup - SmokeSlave Beat my highest tribute this year: +$1000 Markup - LoyalPaypiggy
Models: JordanBlack

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34988
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carmencalle - iwantclips

Models: carmencalle

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM #34990
Модератор

Модератор

My feet, my legs, my big ass and tits.. Everything about me leaves you wanting more. You can't get enough of me as it is. The best way to start, end or take a lunch break is stroking your dick for me. The combination of everything is a lot to take in, I know. I trust that you'll make it through until the end. After me, just no other woman can compete.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile