Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:13 PM #35012
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:13 PM #35013
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:13 PM #35014
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:14 PM #35015
Модератор

Модератор

The idea is pretty close to the "Last Ride" clip - but it would be from the victim's point of view. It would be 10 mins. or so, without an opening office scene, so the whole clip is in that dark but well-lit execution room... Only props necessary are a noose, handcuffs, ball gag and blindfold. Same outfit -- gorgeous black bra, pantyhose, garter belt... Throughout the clip, especially before the sex scene when you're standing before me, you twirl the ends of your hair in your fingers as you talk... You come into the room, say hi and introduce yourself as Mandy, the executionist at FFA. You tell me I've been ordered to be executed today -- no backstory is necessary -- but because you enjoy your job so much, you want to do it the fun way, and that means extracting a sperm sample from me for your trophy collection. So you tell me you're going to hang me as I climax during sex with you... You order me to sit down, put my hands behind my back, and we hear that delicious click-click of handcuffs. Then you tell me that you don't want to hear me beg or protest during my last moments, so you strap a ball-gag on me.... This is all POV, so I get a glorious moment of looking down your bra. You put a condom on me so you can capture my last contribution to this world... And then you get on top of me, obviously very close to the camera, and seductively put the rope noose around me (the camera). At some point about here, you take your bra off and go topless for the rest of the clip... So then we have sex as you're looking closely at me and yanking on the rope as we go... You come first (ladies first, of course), and then you look me directly in the eyes as you tighten the rope further and I choke while you're still yanking on the rope... You "shush" me as I start to struggle, and you tell me there is no escape... After I die, like in the LR clip, you remove the now-used condom and dangle it as a trophy in front of the camera and say something like "Another one for my collection." At the very end, as a gesture of respect, like how people shut the eyelids of a just-passed body, you slip a blindfold over the camera lens, say something like "Good night, darling," blow me a kiss..... Mandy Flores INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - FEMDOM POV - ROPE BONDAGE - CoerceD EJACULATIONS - TITS - COWGIRL - DOMINATION - SEX - BDSM
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 624 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:14 PM #35016
Модератор

Модератор

This is not a VR video, it's a 4k HD video. You've been a good boy lately and I think you've earned a treat. My ass fills your thoughts night and day, you pray and hope for a chance to worship it with your hands and your mouth. Today is the day. Put up or shut up, show me how much you truly love my round perfect ass. I shake it, rub it, slap it, and even pull down my thong to give you a peek at my perfect asshole. Ass worshipers use promo codes: WEAK4ASS - 100% increase ASSSLAVE - 500% increase MsCoalsGoodboy - 1000% increase Want to really catch my attention? Tribute four digits.
Models: Alex Coal

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:14 PM #35017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:14 PM #35018
Модератор

Модератор

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:14 PM #35019
Модератор

Модератор

Do as I say and you might get rewarded TWICE at the end! If you can hold yourself that long
Models: Zelenashiiny

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:16 PM #35020
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”! Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox Fantasy Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL Markup codes to give Me MORE NewCrystalAddict - $14.99 Crystalownsme - 10% crystalschristmas - 25% Trying2Impress - 50% IWantCrystal - 100% earlygiftmas - 500% ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile