Old 06-11-2019, 06:00 PM #35331
Модератор

Модератор

In the competitive space of consumer electronics there is not much room for sales people that can't perform, that is why Megan's boss summons her to his hotel room after a very long day at the CES show. She sells laptops and he wants to make sure that she is proficient enough with her knowledge to be effective enough on the sales floor. So Megan's boss has her take a test to see the level of her technical knowledge, and it's not just any test, he wants his salespeople to be able to perform under pressure so he explains to Megan that for every wrong answer, she must REMOVE AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING! Pretty Megan being young and naive, goes along with it to keep in good standing with her boss, only question is how far is she willing to go to keep that standing?
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:01 PM #35332
Модератор

Модератор

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy paralyzes your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:02 PM #35333
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two. My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:04 PM #35334
Модератор

Модератор

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:04 PM #35335
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to ****. off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:05 PM #35336
Модератор

Модератор

I call you a pervert and a creep when I catch you looking up my skirt. I make you get on the ground and I take off my high heels. I set out to punish you in my own bratty way. I shove my filthy sweaty feet in your face, I want to smother you with them! You hate the dirt on my long slender feet and I wipe them all over your face with plenty of satisfaction.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:06 PM #35337
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Loser! You know that little obsession you have? Well boy do I have a treat for you. I have been walking outside barefoot, and you my little foot bitch, you are going to lick them clean. What a loser you are, just letting me tell you what to do, but you love every minute of it. And with a cock the size of a vienna sausage, no wonder your such a bitch. Now go ahead, be a good little bitch and clean my feet for me, I might let you jerk to my feet and cum if you do your job right.
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:06 PM #35338
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a loser I know you can't stop staring at my shiny titties. Nobody blames you, they are just too sexy You are such a loser for my breasts. They are so soft and supple. You know, this is as close as you will ever get to them. Remember, you need to worship me, your goddess every single day. One thing for sure, you will never get tired of my titts. They are so perfect, so soft. you are just mesmerized by them. You can't stop watching, you can't stop staring...
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:08 PM #35339
Модератор

Модератор

Hear me humiliate you for having such a tiny loser white boy dick. Hear me tease you about the real cock I crave. Trust me...I want nothing to do with white boy dick. Girls like me crave one thing. A superior big black cock. This was a custom nameless clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:08 PM #35340
Модератор

Модератор

Default LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 10 min 4 s