Old 06-11-2019, 06:32 PM #35391
Модератор

Модератор

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:32 PM #35392
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on therapy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:32 PM #35393
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back... Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she screams and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:32 PM #35394
Модератор

Модератор

I knew you'd be back, but so soon!? Couldnt stay away from your sexy neighbor's perfect feet... a true foot slave in the making! Was it hard to go home to your wife after licking up your cum from my wedge sandals last time?Could she taste my feet and your cum mixed up together? This time you'll get to stroke it to my bare feet but it's hard not to think about cheating, isnt it? Fucking my feet, fucking my foot pussy... stroking your cock isnt cheating but fucking my feet it. But you wanna cheat, dont you? You wanna fuck them. Keep stroking, foot slave.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:33 PM #35395
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:33 PM #35396
Модератор

Модератор

Come over here and sit down next to mommy I have some advice I need to share with you. Now I know you will be heading off to college soon and I want to make sure you are prepared for what will happen. See the other day when I accidently walked in on you after your shower I couldn't help but notice your tiny dick. I know being your step mom I haven't been around your whole life but I was concerned maybe you had a medical condition you hadn't told me about but when I asked your father about it he said you were perfectly healthy but have always just had a Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny dick. I'm actually surprised given the fact that your father has an extremely large cock, but I guess some things aren't genetically passed down. Anyways, I'm concerned about your sex life in college with such a tiny dick, I think we both can agree you will be better off forgoing any attempts at sex and just focusing on your studies. Now of course you will have to have some type of sexual outlet and masturbation is probably the best bet for you. So let mommy teach you the correct way to jerk off such a tiny baby dick. I know you have probably been trying to jerk off with one whole hand like a man with a big cock but that's not the correct way. Here let mommy show you, we will do it together.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 31 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:33 PM #35397
Модератор

Модератор

Why they call me a Cum Angel! I have seven other videos check them out!!
Models: CumAngel

Duration: 1 min 50 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:33 PM #35398
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes My Dominatrix demeanor and outfits can be a little too intimidating for guys like you. But trust Me, I'm not scary at all! Look at Me: I'm just a cute little brat in pigtails, booty shorts, and thigh high socks, how much damage could I actually cause? lol...do you think I could tease you out of cash tribute after cash tribute? Maybe get some incriminating blackmailBANNED WORD out of you? Perhaps even COMPLETELY TAKE OVER your life?! lol I would never do anything like that...would I?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 262
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:33 PM #35399
Модератор

Модератор

Bow down you peasant! It's time that you worship the royal tits of your Queen. Take a moment to bask all in their glory. No man would ever be able to sculpt such perfection. Your royal highness's breast are just naturally perfect. Lucky you, to serve such a Queen with such perfect tits!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:34 PM #35400
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 2 min 55 s