Old 06-11-2019, 07:29 PM #35511
Модератор

Модератор

What kind of a person wants to hate themselves as much as you do? What kind of person wants their insecurities and flaws brought to light? What kind of POS wants someone to make them feel this way? I can count off all of the ways that you are disgusting and gross. I bet you want to be able to put your dick into something other than a blowup doll, but no one is ever going to want to fuck something as nasty as you. As if life weren't bad enough to you already, you want to be humiliated, this is the only way you can get hard. You jerk off to how much everyone around you hates you. You jerk off to how much you hate yourself. Only someone truly pathetic could jack off to these things. I bet you cry yourself to **** knowing that you are the reason why you don't get laid or why you have a terrible life. I don't pity you!
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:29 PM #35512
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:29 PM #35513
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you! * Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:29 PM #35514
Модератор

Модератор

You are here to please me, you're here for my amusement. I know when it comes to my feet you ache to serve. I also know your balls fill from jerking off any time you see or think about my feet. I'm tired of your balls filling with the intent of cumming. I want to put your balls to better use. I want you to punch along with me. I want you to feel pain. Of course you will obey because you're a weak boy ready to submit. This clip contains elements of FOOT Domination, BALLBUSTING, Foot Worship, BALL ABUSE, POV Ballbusting, Humiliation, SUB ABUSE, Foot Slave Training, FOOT Fetish, FOOT Humiliation, Foot Torment, Foot BITCH, CBT Instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:30 PM #35515
Модератор

Модератор

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My poppers love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start from scratch. Maybe add blackmail elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail/love addiction as you see fit. Suprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday." Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:30 PM #35516
Модератор

Модератор

Default LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:30 PM #35517
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a quick wanky panky! Ready to jerk off to these massive titties? I know it's all you ever wanna do in your free time, stroke to My perfect tits and bust a nut. So go ahead and buy this clip. I'll let you pull out your cock and jerk for My gorgeous glistening cleavage. But don't cum until I give you My word, My permission. Will I let you cum this time? Maybe. I might be feeling generous lately. Just follow My instructions, and be prepared to obey. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:30 PM #35518
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:30 PM #35519
Модератор

Модератор

Now 5 minutes to the average person is not long enough, you however are a loser who loves to be humiliated so 5 minutes is actually too long. 5 minutes of humiliating jerk off instruction while you tug on your dick. I know you want to cum to be so badly like a desperate little loser so that is exactly what you are getting today.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:31 PM #35520
Модератор

Модератор

Sluts like you just LOVE to guzzle your own cum. You love everything about eating your cum, your dirty boy. I'm going to make my good little cum slut work up a huge load for me today. Stroke your cock to my my body in this hot red bikini how I say and I'll let you swallow all of that sweet cum. My tits bounce so much in this tiny bikini top when I show you how to jerk. You're so excited to Consumer cum for me, you disgusting little pervert. I can't wait to see exactly how much cum I can make you drink.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 2.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile