Old 06-11-2019, 08:27 PM #35671
Модератор

Модератор

Well well well, look who's finally home. You know I hate when you come home late!! Especially when you don't call to check in. You are in trouble and I have just the punishment for you little bitch!! I have been walking around all day with my dirty little flip flops on. Same ones I been wearing all summer long. They are so sweaty and dirty, my toes are imprinted on them rather deeply since they are so old. You're going to lick my fucking feet and smell my dirty flip flops!! Since we both know what a perverted little pig you are, you know you are going to probably like this. So enjoy your punishment loser foot freak!!
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:27 PM #35672
Модератор

Модератор

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:27 PM #35673
Модератор

Модератор

CHEERS, to my perfect feet. I want you to take a sip or a shot, whenever I tell you to. Ok? Good. Let's have fun with you and your cock. I'm going to show you what my feet can make you do, and how far you'll go for me. Sip. Sip again. I'm going to have you jerk off, and you're going to smash your balls a bit for me. I want you to. It makes me giggle and my toes wiggle. Just do it, do it for me. Do it for my feet. Maybe you'll be able to cum, if you're strong enough. I'm going to make you fuzzy, dizzy, and swollen in more than one place. I'm going to make your cock ache with pleasure and pain and your balls fill up with cum and pressure. I'm going to make you my little tipsy play thing, boy, so pour it up and whip your dick out for me.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:27 PM #35674
Модератор

Модератор

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:28 PM #35675
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips): Soon the sisters are lead to their prison, where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved” as he binds them in place, then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns, but he doesn't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them, calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he ****s her, spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face, then pinches and twists her nipples until she screams. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki's rebelliousness, shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki screams in horror as he approaches her, but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn't seem to remember shocking Tia, but tells Nikki if she's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused, she nods meekly and he carries her off…
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:28 PM #35676
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my eager little cum addict. I have fun plans for you today. You'll be stroking and edging your cock over and over again until precum drips from the tip. Then you're going to be a good boy and taste it. Good boys always taste their cum. You'll savor the flavor while you continue to stroke, drip, and taste on my command. All the while drooling over my hot body! Then I have another little surprise for you. You'll have to wait to find out. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games, Findom, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV SpoilChristina.com EroticGoddessChristina.com Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:28 PM #35677
Модератор

Модератор

smoking and pussy massage in behind - very big orgasm. real amateur model, nice tits, real orgasm, sexy smoking... Enjoy!
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:29 PM #35678
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slut, its time for some cum training. You will be put in my favourite slut training sexual position today, just like being a real slut. Except its just you. Be a good slave and just do as you are instructed. Follow my lead i will lead you down the humiliating trail of cum eating karma sutra. Its all part of the training. Prepare to open wide! Prepare to savour a mouth full and prepare to feel BANNED WORDd and humiliated. Like you deserve. Theres a good slut.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:29 PM #35679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:30 PM #35680
Модератор

Модератор

Are you an ass man or a tit man? We're here to find out. Two separate clips that are done in the same style, one focused all on my perfect perky tits and one focused all on my big round booty. Buy both, and decide one and for all what drives you crazier. Tits teasing, ass bouncing. Each clip created to sway your answer, so what do you fall victim to? The curves that accentuate each ass cheek, or the perfect jiggling caused by my cleavage? Or maybe...these clips will just make you even more confused on where your preferences remain.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile