Old 06-11-2019, 11:31 PM #36161
Модератор

Модератор

Just stole your shirt to have a relaxing smoke on the balcony in the nice weather! I slap, spread, and rub my pussy & butthole while I smoke!
Models: Thekinkfaerie

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:32 PM #36162
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:32 PM #36163
Модератор

Модератор

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:32 PM #36164
Модератор

Модератор

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your poppers, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your poppers inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The poppers start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your poppers bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, poppers puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: poppers, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:33 PM #36165
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:33 PM #36166
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very simple CEI challenge. I want you with your legs up for the entire clip stroking. I want your dick aimed directly at your face. If you fail and can't make it through the clip without cumming you will start over again until you hit yourself right in the face in that warm cum. Let's play my cum sluts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:34 PM #36167
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:34 PM #36168
Модератор

Модератор

Celestia has been working all day long with her feet inside her sister's shoes so it seems like she wanted to do something funny with her slave! This loser slave is really addicted to the smell of her feet so she wanted to know his reaction if he gets to smell her sister's feet! Her sister is working forty hours a week with those shoes and that was actually her day off so that's why Celestia have them in her feet! She makes her slave bow down on his knees and take her shoes off to completely cover his face with her sweaty naked feet! The smell was actually super strong so that's probably why she is laughing! She rubs her sweaty feet all over his face, and makes him stick his tongue out, to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! Celestia also wants him to take some deep breaths inside both of her sister's shoes so she just hold one shoe at a time on his nose with her foot! She makes him take some deep breaths inside the shoe, and compare the smell between both of them. She also makes him lick her lovely toes and suck on them, just to clean all the dirt and the sweat from her long working day! Another Hot Clip!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:35 PM #36169
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:35 PM #36170
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love your country and I know how much you love jerking that cock for Me. So what better way to celebrate Independence Day than combining the two together! I have a special way that I want you pumping that cock and if you're lucky, you'll have your own explosive firework show at the end
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile