Old 06-12-2019, 02:15 AM #36871
Модератор

Модератор

A JOI that will put you in a deep mesmerizing trance as I take you deeper into your Alexa Addiction. You will lose all control to Me, you don't have a choice. My voice is so seductive, My eyes int0x1cate you, theres no way out. Do as I say, like you always do. Sit back, relax, and feel The Best Damn Thing ever.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 27 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:15 AM #36872
Модератор

Модератор

One of the things I really enjoy about controlling men's orgasms is getting to know My cocks, and tailoring training accordingly. I've learned that you like it oily, and that you get particularly hard when I touch you lightly. Those soft touches of My hands, licks and kisses from My mouth drive you crazy and I just love the feel of that throbbing cock. For today's training, I'm going to give you a nice easy warmup, sensually pleasuring you in the ways we enjoy best. Another thing I've learned about you is that you cum A LOT, and that you just keep cumming... so your training today comes AFTER you cum... because I think it will be fun to see how you handle it when I just keep going and going, using your own cum as lube to make it nice and oily just the way you like it (video includes 4.5 minutes of post-cum Torment). Now do you understand why your arms had to be tied back?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:16 AM #36873
Модератор

Модератор

For me it's so sexy to look in a mirror while I play with my tits! Bouncing and slapping them against my stomach gets my drive up and I enjoy it so much and I bet you will too! Why? Well because you get a double exposure and then an underneath view
Models: MissPrincess

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:16 AM #36874
Модератор

Модератор

Another loser who wants to fuck me, sigh how original. Its never going to happen, just look at me! Why would a girl like me fuck a guy like you? My perfect tits, plump ass oh the mention of my ass made your heart skip a beat huh? Haha so typical. You know maybe I could have fun with this. How about some humiliating ass worship loser? Get in there worship it, stick your tongue deep into that hole. Can you taste what I had for lunch yesterday? No then kiss it, try to suck some out. HAHA little loser tongue fucking my asshole. Now you can tell everyone that you fucked me. But everyone I tell will know the truth and have a great laugh at your expense.Dont forget to use one of my markup codes like a goodboy. Listed in order from lowest to highest Amieesgoodboy Amieespet Aamieeaddict Makeithurt Brokeforamiee
Models: I Want Amiee

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:17 AM #36875
Модератор

Модератор

While daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:17 AM #36876
Модератор

Модератор

I have a deep drive to gain & consume POWER, you have a deep drive to give your power away. We are a match made in Mesmerizetic heaven slave...sit, listen slide and watch helplessly as I drain you dry. Mesmerizesis is all about power exchange, although there's no exchange, I simply take. Using clinical inductions & techniques I BIND your MIND, pushing you down and down, draining you of power, one SNAP at a time. Stroke your cock as I continually deepen your surrender to Me, I want you to give it up, all of it and you will, you are. Edging yourself closer to orgasm losing more control and power every second, you couldn't stop Me if you tried. Dick so hard for Me and your mind so soft and pliable your power slowly slipping away...as I take more and MORE. What is power slave? Money is power. Repeating My mantras as you STROKE and learn the truth. Money is power and you WANT to give your power away, to let go and give it up to Me. I want you to cum for Me slave, and you will cum, your body will be TRIGGERED into ORGASM, I Mesmerizetically prime your brain, imbedding commands - you WILL have an INTENSE instant orgasm when you transfer MORE of your power to Me.. $end Me money, hit that button and when you do your body will EXPLODE....teaching you a powerful lesson...conditioning your mind PERFECTLY. Money is power and your power is Mine. Contains: Mesmerizesis, imbedded commands, eye closure technique, finger snaps, trigger words, countdown, mantras, cum trigger, financial domination, brainwashing. Binaural tones.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:17 AM #36877
Модератор

Модератор

***this is a custom request. for your own custom clip, please email for cost. *** Maria is your voluptuous fantasy. You love her naked BBW body. You just want to be on the receiving end of her kisses. This clip contains boob play, loud kissing sounds, and lots of tease.
Models: BustyMariaMoore

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:17 AM #36878
Модератор

Модератор

I am in a bit of a hurry today and only had time to make one clip so I thought to myself what is going to sell? Duh a hot pantyhose tease! So that is exactly what this is, You can never get enough of my hot ass in nylons, just look at how amazing my legs, ass and feet look. Clicking, paying and stroking are going to be your 3 new favorite words when I am done with you. This is a pantyhose mindfuck at it's best!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:17 AM #36879
Модератор

Модератор

This is the first time I have ever worn a full body stocking, and I have to say I could get used to it! It feels amazing as my whole body is encased in soft sheer nylon. I am wearing this black body stocking with my classic black stilettos and a thong underneath, but no bra! I tease you, crossing and uncrossing my legs, dangling my heels and letting you see all my nylon covered body, full length and close up. You are so pathetic you will want to submit even further when you have watched this clip! F0221
Models: Miss Mackenzie

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:18 AM #36880
Модератор

Модератор

Being goofy in the shower. Talking, teasing twerking. I'm all wet and soapy in my t-shirt and thong, its so slippery on my pussy.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 13 min 43 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile