Old 06-12-2019, 03:29 AM #36961
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:29 AM #36962
Модератор

Модератор

I was a bad little cum whore and needed a big load in my sweet cunt. I use my wet cum filled cunt to blow little cum bubbles! Check out this sexy fucking and creampie!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 34 min 56 s
Resolution: 718 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:30 AM #36963
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:32 AM #36964
Модератор

Модератор

Beatrice is a lovely Scottish flower, proud BBW with big belly, impressive low hanging 38 M cup breasts, bright areolas and chubby sensitive nipples. Thanks to her warm-hearted and sexy nature we had a fun time shooting when she came to Germany for the first time, gorgeous complement to our super busty gang. Beatrice in a very small black bra, bouncing her impressive melons, smiling down to the camera man, lifting up the small black bra and making her heavy natural tits drop out repeatedly attracted by gravity, swinging and dancing once freed from their tight prison.
Models: Marvellous Maja

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:32 AM #36965
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:34 AM #36966
Модератор

Модератор

I wonder what caught your eye about this video? Was it the shiny body suit? Of course. You're addicted to shiny things and you just can't stop jerking to it. So go ahead indulge, I know your dick is already hard and your little loser brain is about to short circuit. Get ready for the sexiest jerk off instructions of your life, my perfect body in shiny clothes vs your weak little mind. HA! It's not even a competition.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:34 AM #36967
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body. He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym. The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole. He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege. This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control. Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:35 AM #36968
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:36 AM #36969
Модератор

Модератор

Back to stroke your dick? You're such a jerk junky! Beat it any harder & it might fall off. I think you need a bit of discipline. You're gonna have to embrace a little pain for Me.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 18 min 23 s
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:36 AM #36970
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave. So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha! Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't! He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory - I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie. If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile