Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:18 AM #37152
Модератор

Модератор

You get to worship my feet, and cum.. if you're fast enough!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 2.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:20 AM #37153
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you have a choice? Haha... Maybe, the illusion of choice! How does this sound, My shiny black gloves coercing you to shut up and sniff poppers. Like I said, you don't have a choice now, do you? Anyway, Welcome to your new reality.
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 18 min 4 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:23 AM #37154
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Transformation, futa fucking, belly expansion/impregnation **STARRING MANDY FLORES** Missa has held her identity secret to her longtime friend Mandy. Missa has long admired Mandy's beauty, she has the perfect body to compliment the devil's****. Mandy enters and notices the pentagram on the floor, the ritualistic candles, and rose petals, and asks Missa, "what's this?" Missa doesn't respond but pushes her over the pentagram. Mandy is confused, scared, and disturbed by Missa's odd behavior, "I'm getting out of here," she walks towards the door, a strong Coerce at the edge of the pentagram keeps her inside. "Wha.. what... is this?!" Missa walks around her with an evil and satisfied look on her face, she has her host, and she couldn't have picked a better woman. Mandy runs in every direction, banging on the invisible Coerce that keeps her hostage. "Let me go!" Missa begins to chant a spell, she's intent on transforming into the beast tonight, she enters the pentagram and brushes Mandy's sweaty hair from her face. Missa's evil and soothing touch quiets Mandy's cries. The room shakes, dry wall dust and debris fall from the ceiling. Missa comes in close to Mandy's neck, she can smell the life pumping underneath her skin. Missa licks her lips coming close, close, closer to her sweet neck. Mandy's breathing picks up, her breasts rise and fall, Missa smells her youth, her vulnerability and she sinks her teeth in. Missa's fangs grow and pierce the skin, the transformation begins in Mandy immediately. Missa rips the clothes off of Mandy and watches the pentagram sear into her breasts. Mandy begins to sweat, she looks at Missa for mercy. Missa begins to rub her wet pussy, she feels her clit begin to swell. Missa moans, she focuses on Mandy's mortal life passing from her eyes, and she wants to fuck her as passes and she transforms into a succubus. Missa's clit swells longer, ripping her pants and Mandy sees the dripping wet appendage. Missa motions her arms open, and an invisible Coerce spreads Mandy's limbs wide open, her pants ****. down. Mandy struggles to maintain her last mortal breaths as Missa moves in between her legs. Missa looks at Mandy's wide-eyed fear as she thrusts deep into Mandy's tiny pink pussy. Mandy gasps as she feels Missa's hot cock throb inside of her, Missa enjoys every centimeter of her tight, wet, insides as she thrusts back and forth. Mandy feels herself slipping away and a new energy replaces it. Missa pumps Mandy full of cum as Mandy becomes the succubus. Mandy smiles as she feels the movement inside of her, an egg forms, her belly expands, she will be Missa's lover, and the mother of the devil's .
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:24 AM #37155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:25 AM #37156
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:27 AM #37157
Модератор

Модератор

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:28 AM #37158
Модератор

Модератор

Part I: What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face. That's right. The face of God, revealed. In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave! I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles! He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe… Part II: All this man is is my devoted foot-wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower, my worshipper, my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes, that's rather like you, too! In this clip, I continue wiping my hot, sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me, kissing and licking my feet. Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap, smack, kick, and stomp of my feet, he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact, I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible, so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another. Once a slave, always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:29 AM #37159
Модератор

Модератор

Usually, I'll use a spiral or a pendant to help mesmerize you... or even just my curvy body. Tonight, we're trying something interesting... I'll still use my usual methods, but we're going to add a new element: that special something between your legs. I'm going to fuck your brain using your own body, and the harder you get, the emptier your skull will be... all for me.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:30 AM #37160
Модератор

Модератор

It must be hard for the guys who end up behind me at the gym. They lose concentration on their work out because they can't keep their eyes off of me. My ass bounces up and down with the most mesmerizing jiggle. I can't help having a perfect ass, but I will admit... I just love using it to tease the fuck out of men.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile