Old 06-12-2019, 06:44 AM #37181
Модератор

Модератор

I turn my camera off after filming and go to get you out of your cage for some play. Turns out that you released yourself without permission. This angers me. When I find you, I snatch your little body up and recall the ways I've ended the lives of little men. You know what's coming next; your time is up! I lay you on the ground and you know better than to run from an angry Giantess. You accept your excruciating fate. I'll crush your limbs one at a time until you can no longer move your body. When I'm done, you'll go into my boot where I'll turn you to mush when I'm out dancing the night away. I bet you wish you'd have stayed in your cage.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 739 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:47 AM #37182
Модератор

Модератор

Just embrace it loser. You're purpose is to be a cuck. Serving superior couples is what you were put on this earth to do. Let's face it - I'm WAY too hot for you and My boyfriend is the kind of guy you used to get beaten up by in grade school. The sooner you accept your fate the better your life will be. You already get so turned on thinking about paying for our dates, buying My us condoms... like a true cucky loser. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:48 AM #37183
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff poppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:48 AM #37184
Модератор

Модератор

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:49 AM #37185
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:49 AM #37186
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha! Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass. So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips. He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible. I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:50 AM #37187
Модератор

Модератор

I'm fed up with your unrestrained masturbation. How many times a day do you really need to be getting off? I think you should be punished for it. I prefer to see you suffer for me. Grab a ruler or a wooden spoon. Get your small little dick in your fist. I deserve at least eight inches of pure man, and you fall sadly short, don't you? This is why a woman must take control of your stroking and punish your pathetic little cock and balls. Do you think you can even have an orgasm after all the pain?I don't care about your balls or your pleasure.This clip includes: CBT instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation games, edging games, orgasm control, tease and denial, verbal humiliation, and FemDom POV.*HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO* Video is in HD 1920 x 1080.__________________________________________
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:51 AM #37188
Модератор

Модератор

This quick worship video will have you drooling, desperately wishing to be suffocated between these gorgeous, round, bouncy ass cheeks. A worthless little pig like you should be grateful for every second you get to stare at it bouncing and jiggling, and thank Goddess for such pleasure. [This clip is also on My only fans page]
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:52 AM #37189
Модератор

Модератор

My little step sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:53 AM #37190
Модератор

Модератор

You're looking for trouble tonight and you came to the right place. I love making boys like you do things you never thought you would. It's so fun for Me, although you might regret it tomorrow... But that's not My problem, hahaha. Get stupid weak and fucked up on poppers. We both know it's your favorite thing to do. (Intox, Jerk Off Instruction, Mind Fuck, Brat Girls.)
Models: Kelly Sunshine

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile