Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:54 AM #37192
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to Consumer cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:55 AM #37193
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these poppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock. And what's better than sniffing poppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:55 AM #37194
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 93.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:56 AM #37195
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:57 AM #37196
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:59 AM #37197
Модератор

Модератор

Default Marceline Leigh - iwantclips

Models: Marceline Leigh

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:59 AM #37198
Модератор

Модератор

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:59 AM #37199
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~ My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:03 AM #37200
Модератор

Модератор

In a similar vein to my much-loved 'Try To Cum Game' clip, I present to you another CBT Edging Challenge JOI. I have two cards; one blue, one green, and you'll be receiving multiple countdowns from me in this fishnet bodysuit, nipple pasties, and sexy heels. However, only one of these countdowns is a cum countdown; the rest, are ball punches. Will your dick be limp and your balls bruised, unable to explode when I give the green light? Or do you get hornier during ball abuse, your cock throbbing jerking off to my encouragement and trying to make it through the pain? Cum if you can, boys!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile