Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37461
Модератор

Модератор

wearing black stockings and suspenders. im using oil to spread my ass with my fingers first...1...2...3...4 fingers and when i think im ready to take more i put more oil and fuck my ass with the dildo asking you to keep fucking my ass
Models: Angie000

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37462
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37463
Модератор

Модератор

Is been a while since you got all f*ucked up for me so is time for me to use you and puppet you around. The shiny catsuit mixed with p*ppers will remove any will power you might have left in you. I will play with the strings and make you tribute me, jerk off as I say and orgasm when i snap my fingers. If you are unable to you will rewatch tomorrow and tribute as instructed again. You will enjoy this ride and thank me for it.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 55 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37464
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37465
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37466
Модератор

Модератор

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it! Starring: Kidd Dynamite
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37467
Модератор

Модератор

While you're doing your project. You've got the PERFECT view of may legs and feet
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37468
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37469
Модератор

Модератор

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #37470
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you didn't even know natural tits can have such a full round cleavage. And here it is, making you want to reach out and touch it. I really can't blame you, they are just perfect. But the harsh truth is, you'll never get to touch or see them naked. The hands of an unworthy loser don't belong on such perfection. Keep your fingers to yourself and instead, just drool at the thought of seeing my pretty pink nipples and touching my soft skin. I like seeing pathetic losers like you suffer so I make sure the tease is unbearably hot and the denial is undoubtedly cruel. My tits are for far more successful men than you, real men - and you'll never be one. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile