Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 AM #37771
Модератор

Модератор

You have been wanting to get a CEI clip for a while now..... even if it is a secret wish you won't be able to stay away from it. I will make an offer not easy to refuse. You get to worship my delicious breasts IF you taste your own CUM for me.....masturbation instructions thru the clip finished with you tasting your own cum as instructed
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 AM #37772
Модератор

Модератор

You gave up on yourself a long time ago.. You just cannot resist sweaty, smelly feet. You really can't so that's why I'll use you today my foot slave, make you my puppet, make you smell and lick my feet, worship them... And in return, you'll get what you truly want. You don't deserve it, but you'll get it anyway cause I'm feeling really generous today. An intense, amazing foot fuck. So get your dick out and let's play!
Models: Nina G

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 AM #37773
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 AM #37774
Модератор

Модератор

Wet'n'Butt
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 AM #37775
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship. Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion. Dreams really do come true! 1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 AM #37776
Модератор

Модератор

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 AM #37777
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 AM #37778
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your weird little blackmail fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your blackmail fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real blackmail with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 AM #37779
Модератор

Модератор

You love big, fake tits like Mine and who could blame you!? I sure can't. I love My big boobs, too! Let Me tell you all the reasons why I love them while you stare and stroke your cock for Me. You might even get a cum countdown if you're lucky ;-)
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 AM #37780
Модератор

Модератор

Here's your chance to jack off to my perfect, enhanced 32DDD breasts in petal pasties. They look incredible! Complete with cum countdown.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile