Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 AM #37891
Модератор

Модератор

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 AM #37892
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT THE STORY: I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist. This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 AM #37893
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video). As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement. Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles... Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass. After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 AM #37894
Модератор

Модератор

You need Ava, JOI in fishnets.. maybe you'll actually get to cum you filthy fuck!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 AM #37895
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Drogan is in class preparing for her next lesson. As she writes on the board she brushes her hand over her soft black sheer tights. This reminds her just how soft her nylons are and she is distracted. She leaves the board and starts to play with her long legs, slipping off her skirt so she can feel her nylon legs move freely. She crosses her legs, rubbing them together, and then slips off her heels showing you her nylon clad soles. She bends over in front of you showing the seam running all the way down the middle of her peachy ass, putting her hands inside her tights stretching them, and as she sits up on the desk you can see the reinforced gusset of the tights as she opens her legs. Miss Drogan slowly slips off the rest of her outfit and she is soon she is in just her thong & tights, pulling them both down to reveal her perfect round bottom.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 AM #37896
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels exposing her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:04 AM #37897
Модератор

Модератор

Alexa has a challenge for her roommate. If she wrestles him on her bed and wins, then he has to do pay for her new semester tuition. She knows how hot she looks in her tiny top that barely covered her big tits and how her ass jiggles in the little shorts she was wearing. Her roommate acted cocky and took the challenge but Alexa distracted him with her big ass and won the first round easily. Alexas big ass and legs put so much weight down onto his face she knew she would win the next two rounds of wrestling her cocky roommate
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:04 AM #37898
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise you want to worship tits no matter what even if you have to fantasize about what's underneath my clothes. The power held over you just from touching and teasing is enough to make you drop to your knees and stroke your cock. As your dick gets hard and worked you're all worked up you cant think straight. This is the power of tits. Serve. Worship. Obey. Be My Good Tit Worshipper. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:04 AM #37899
Модератор

Модератор

Persuade me to let you ****. at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to ****. at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:04 AM #37900
Модератор

Модератор

This Videoclip is quite dangerous, so don't buy it if you are one of the soft-hearted weaklings around here. In case you like it a bit harder though, you should definitely keep reading (and buying, of course!) for you are up to quite a night! Tonight, you will literally destroy yourself - FOR ME! Prepare your Poppers (at best a fresh bottle!), your headphones, get comfy and then concentrate on me. On my only! Follow my every instruction and prepare to be mindblown!
Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile