Old 06-12-2019, 11:19 AM #37991
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:19 AM #37992
Модератор

Модератор

You're always imagining me in bed... so why don't you go get this biseo and see me in a few different positions... naked!
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 1 min 25 s
Resolution: 1280 x 1 280
Size: 43.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:20 AM #37993
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:20 AM #37994
Модератор

Модератор

My big phat ass white fan wanted to get right to the point in this scene, he wanted to get fucked with my big shemale dick and watch me jack off to a white milky cum load.
Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 61.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:20 AM #37995
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:20 AM #37996
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading, closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:21 AM #37997
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:21 AM #37998
Модератор

Модератор

My sniffing slut is overindulgent with stroking while sniffing his P.(0)pp.3r$, and he needs to be controlled a bit. I've allowed you so much pumping while getting fucked up for me.... so I'm locking you up for this one. Locked up in chastity while I f0-rc3 you to sniff. Your cock pulses in your cage everytime you hear the keys dangle from my wrist. Just keep sniffing and aching, I'll let you out for your final inhale for your cum countdown
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:22 AM #37999
Модератор

Модератор

Whilst watching this clip you will become totally weak and powerless. You will do everything that I ask of you, because you are my little foot piggy. You adore my sexy little feet, and want to please your Goddess.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:22 AM #38000
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile