Old 06-12-2019, 12:00 PM #38241
Модератор

Модератор

I like you better frustrated. You can stroke as much as you want, but you are never going to have an orgasm. The ultimate denial. My favorite curse. You'll never feel that release. Always hard, never cumming. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:00 PM #38242
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies who pay will be able to see the pussy tease within this clip . I bet seeing your Goddess in a tight hugging pair of micro shorts instantly makes your cock raise doesn't it? Can you handle me bending over in a squat position as I count off from 10-1 teasing you relentlessly? Get your cock ready to enjoy a bootyful view of booty clapping, oiling down my juicy booty and so much more! Are you up for this challenge? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:00 PM #38243
Модератор

Модератор

One Hour Video of my legs! Cancel your plans, I need you to edge. Yea, that's right... it's almost like I knew you were gonna want to go out and do something... but now I'm canceling it... Stroke and edge... but no cuming .., I want your emails to be nice and stupid... Now just sit there and watch a nearly endless loop of video of nothing but my legs... Oh and if I do bother to email you back... it's probably just gonna be to order you to buy some more clips and keep edging, hahahaha... have a nice time edging for me!!! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Legs Fetish, Stockings / Pantyhose Fetish, Edging Games, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Encouragement, Financial Domination, Findom, JOI, Tease And Denial, Latex, Leather Gloves Fetish, Beta Male, Gooning, Gooners.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 2.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:01 PM #38244
Модератор

Модератор

Bound wrist and ankle and gagged with socks and a cleave gag.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:01 PM #38245
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:01 PM #38246
Модератор

Модератор

I'm such a dirty girl! Tom really used my throat and ruined my make-up in this one! Our roughest tape yet! So....this one starts out with me begging for his dick. I started to suck his big cock on my knees like a good girl, then he started to lay me down and use my throat. After a while he flipped me over on my back and shoved his dick in my mouth. He kept grabbing my tits while he rode my mouth. When I needed a break, he let me lick his juicy ass. Then he went right back to deepthroating me. He finally unloaded a ton of cum all over my ruined face. it was....an experience... ha we also threw in a bonus clip of the cumshot from an alternate angle Don't miss this really rough and hot vid! Tons of Deepthroating, gagging, and spitting! Shot in HD 1080! I was such a mess...
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 19 min 56 s
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:02 PM #38247
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:02 PM #38248
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Diego is used throughout. This is a sequel to "Genie and the Three Wishes." I am free of my spell thanks to Diego but now I must eat cum to maintain my freedom. I strip and tease your cock. You cum too early though not following my JOI squirting everywhere (squirting cock used). This makes me mad and I punish you accordingly. I then leave you tied up until the next meal is required...Visit WatchBrooke**** for your very own custom request.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:03 PM #38249
Модератор

Модератор

Are you finally going to do it this time? How about you just sit back and relax...and let me tell you what, when, where, how to jerk that cock. And at the end it will just cum naturally to you right? Cum on, you can do this. Impress Me. This video was a custom request and the name Richard is used sometimes.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 808 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:03 PM #38250
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile