Old 06-09-2019, 12:14 AM #3831
Модератор

Модератор

Stay down on the floor where you belong slave, looking up at me and Ill tease you for being here, waiting with your mouth wide open to birth a shit between your lips I know you cant wait, can you? Mm, thats right but you know, Im thinking of being a little mean to you today, slave so instead, Im gonna shit in a container and let your mouth water as you watch all these turds plop out my ass, and then I tell you how I want you to gobble down each individual poop, once Ive told you you can finally eat your meal. Oh, I know youre hungry, slavebe good, the waitll make my shit even sweeter. Heehee, alright you ready, slave? Follow my orders now and eat my raw, hot shit..
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:14 AM #3832
Модератор

Модератор

I really like to shit in jeans and panties , but this time I filled the shit to your favorite jeans . I lay on the couch and I wanted sex , Yes I love your hot members , I want to you fucked me in all holes, forced to eat shit to shit on you and smear shit on my body . I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside and started to caress her cunt . Yes I really like to do , I present to you as you fuck me in my mouth a member . Playing with my pussy a little , I turned and took off jeans , showed you my clean ass . Then again, I wore jeans on the ass and began to load the jeans with shit and urine, Yes that is what I love , after I filled jeans shit I took them off and showed you my ass and jeans in the inside , they were all shit and urine . I wore them again and started to RUB the ass on the covers to the good shit smeared ass and jeans . Yes, thats what you need , I again removed my jeans and show you my ass and jeans covered in shit . I take off my jeans and throw them on the bed and she walk the room and lay down on the bed . Yes, my jeans and my ass all in the shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:14 AM #3833
Модератор

Модератор

I have been constipated for days and FINALLY after 17 mins I get a release. legs together poop no ass spreading.
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:15 AM #3834
Модератор

Модератор

Im on the side of the road with a fresh pile of my shit! There are cars driving by and people looking at me! I dont care! I love my poop! I get such a high from playing with my shit in public!
Watch me smear my shit all over my face and lips! I taste some of my shit just as a car drives by! My pussy is dripping wet! Im so turned on! I hope I dont get caught but the idea of someone seeing me being a nasty shit girl makes my cunt drip with wetness!
Its time to step it up a notch! Im pulled over on the side of the busiest road in my town! There are cars whipping by me! So many cars full of people! I know so many people in this town! What if someone I know saw me! I can not believe Im out here on the side of a busy road with shit smeared all over my face and lips!
Its so hot and naughty!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:16 AM #3835
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Aryal can orgasm from analingus, and takes full advantage during Her slaves Ass training. He is of course securely bound on his back, as She walks in and spreads Her sweet cheeks W-I-D-E apart, in order to plant Her delicate, delicious rosebud directly onto his sewer mouth, to ensure that his tongue can get into the deepest regions of Her sweet anal passage.
She verbally abuses him while She puts all of Her weight onto the slaves face, so Her anal mouth is literally sealed to his mouth. She explains that this is a slaves french kiss but is interrupted by an urgent need to go to the bathroom; the slaves licking has stimulated the Princess bowels.
She leaves and is gone a while, but returns without having bothered to use paper” toilet paper. Its far too rough for the Princess sensitive, royal posterior. If nothing else, THIS IS WHAT A SLAVE IS FOR. She shows him what hes having for lunch spreading Her filthy anus wide to expose the Princess Caviar, that awaits him. She explains that his punishment will be 100 strokes of the cane if he doesnt eat his dinner. He begs and pleads, but She yanks his leash hard, forcing his face into Her beautiful, but filthy ass. He is forced to lick, suck, tongue fuck and kiss Her anus until it there is not trace anywhere and he begs Her to stop and that it is clean. But a white glove” test with a tissue yields a yellow stain, which means 100 cane strokes for the poor loser. This is a hard one, and is all about the ASS.
Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
Models: kinkpeek

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:16 AM #3836
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wett my jeans and pee all through them then push and fill my white cotton pantys with my SHIT
I rub the bulge in my pants and then take them off and show you how messy ive made them
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:17 AM #3837
Модератор

Модератор

This time Yana and Olga had a very dirty video . Jan filled their white panties, liquid shit , and Olga released a large fountain of liquid shit on Yana . John took a bottle of beer and began to fill the ass of Olga , Oh Yes such a thrill to watch . After that Olga has released a large fountain of liquid shit poured which is fully Yana . Olga farts in this video clip , produces a wide fountain of liquid shit , pisses , and gets a lot of pleasure from what is happening . Yana fills her white panties, liquid shit , get a large fountain from the dermis on your body , face , head , chest , caresses dirty anus Olga , as Olga nuheat farts , and much more in this hot video clip .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:18 AM #3838
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes, you just gotta shit and run, but oh! <3 It feels SOOO good to drop that load! Watch me as I piss and shit, pushing out my poop and moaning in pleasure as my pussy drips, and my butthole turns red and swollen from the pressure. Yum! <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 2 min 59 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:19 AM #3839
Модератор

Модератор

Earlier, the slave was introduced to his new living accommodation as a human toilet. He has already consumed one load of shit and now another stranger turns up to deliver her payload. She has diarrhea as she squats and squirts her shit into his open mouth!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:21 AM #3840
Модератор

Модератор

I love wandering through nature, but I love most is revealing my big fat turds in nature! See my walking through the nature in this nice summer and taking a break to do what I can best: making real pee and big pile of shit