Old 04-12-2024, 06:25 AM #3901
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
First XXX Before Amiee Roberts gets to jump on Tony Rubino and vice versa, she has to honor the tradition of a chat with XL Girls magazine editor Dave. It_s like the ride through the tunnel of love at the carnival except the lights are on. He hands Amiee the spring 2016 issue of XL Girls and tells her to go to page 29. That is extremely...wow says a surprised Amiee. I think it_s sexy, both online and in the magazine but the magazine is, like, wow I feel like...I_m published. It_s real. I_ve never been in a magazine before. Is Amiee nervous? It_s scary but exciting, Amiee tells Dave. It_s her first time doing a boy-girl scene. Exciting because she_s doing something out of her comfort zone but it_s something she wants to do. This is probably one of the biggest, new things I_ve done since last year_s solo video. Pretty good considering that coming back for a XXX scene was not on Amiee_s mind last year when she originally modeled. XL Girls: Amiee, what did you think of your first boy-girl scene with Tony Rubino? Amiee: I thought it was awesome. He made me feel very comfortable and he was easy on the eyes. XL Girls: Did you have a conversation with Tony and the cameraman about the scene before the shoot? Amiee: Yes, more with the cameraman, but, yes, Tony as well. XL Girls: How different was it from sex back home? Amiee: Sex at home has emotion and here you just let go and live out something like a fantasy with no attachments. I love that part. And now, on with the show.
Model:
Amiee Roberts and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmieeRoberts_32694_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 953.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:34:10

Download VIDEO:
AmieeRoberts_32694_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 953.1 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 06:27 AM #3902
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
Tasty Tourist Anna Beck is a tourist lost in a strange city. By chance, George is cycling by and notices the beautiful stranger studying a map. He stops to offer some assistance out of the goodness of his heart, not to mention Anna_s bodaciously boobalicious balcony and her sexy, plump body. He offers to guide Anna back to her hotel. She invites him up and offers him wine. They look at the photos Anna has taken as George suavely makes his move. He asks if he can touch her boobs. Anna_s not sure but lets him anyway and within seconds, he_s sucking on her sweet nipples and palming her heavy, blue-veined breastmeat and going crazy. She leans back so George can feel her pussy and stick a finger inside. Not so shy anymore, Anna feels his junk and licks her lips, staring at him. She wants it. Suck my cock? George asks. Anna pulls off his cycle pants and yanks his instantly rigid pole. She is the kind of girl who creates wood just by looking at a guy. Holding her big, quivering jugs, Anna gives him the only kind of lip service that_s worthwhile. George spreads her smooth legs open and kneels to give Anna lip service as well. That seals the deal for Anna. He fingers her juicy box some more while he savors her unbelievable tits. Anna is now ready to feel the cock inside her pussy. Anna gets turned around so her ass is facing him. He fucks her from behind, increasing the force and speed of the thrusts as her tight cunt grips his shaft. Anna_s tits hang in this position. No tourist photo ever taken is this exciting. The room fills with the sound of hips and butt loudly smacking together on the in-stroke. Anna gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. While she holds her quivering globes in both hands, massaging his shaft, her snatch is finger-spanked again. Their fucking is far from over. They want to do sideways pumping. Anna holds her tits, pulling on her nipples, her hips grinding as she is drilled. Once that satisfies them, they_re ready for a fresh pounding position. Tasty tourist Anna Beck will be visiting this city again one day. The locals are very friendly and eager to help.
Model:
Anna Beck and George
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 581.82 MB
Duration : 00:20:41

Download VIDEO:
AnnaBeck_30659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 581.8 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM #3903
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Nobody Does It Like Sara Relationships always take a bit of work. Even when you_re dating a damn near perfect girl like extra-curvaceous XL Girl Sara. Look at my lazy boyfriend, Sara says as she walks into the room, her FF-cup boobs hanging out of her pink top. Every time I see you you_re in bed. Honestly, in bed is where we_d want to be every time we saw Sara, too. This couple_s quarrel doesn_t last very long, though. Mere moments later, Sara is already rubbing her own breasts and Thomas_ cock before stripping off her clothes. This brings us to the biggest perk of the serious relationship. The makeup sex. And when your girl is as busty and curvy as Sara, the makeup sex has to be seriously hot and heavy. Thomas starts by caressing and sucking on Sara_s perfect, perky naturals before she lustily stuffs his cock into her mouth. She sloppily deep-throats Thomas_ cock, and then he lays her down and devours her pussy. Baby fuck me, please, she says as he feasts on her plump cunt. Fuck me please Sara_s moans are deep and explosive when Thomas stuffs his cock inside her. As the two build up momentum with each stroke, the bed begins to shake as if an earthquake hit. There_s no earthquake in the region, though. What there is, however, is a girth-quake. Thomas_ huge cock sliding in and out of Sara_s plump cunt. And his pelvis slamming against her soft curves are enough to break the Richter scale. Cum on my face, she says as she feels Thomas getting close to blowing his load. Cum on my tits Thomas lays a thick facial on Sara. Sara should get into a fight with her boyfriend every day.
Model:
Sara and Thomas Lee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sara_30114_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1162.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:06

Download VIDEO:
Sara_30114_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 06:37 AM #3904
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Bubbly Boobs, Bubble Butt Longtime XL Girls member Tom: Roxee has emerged as my favorite model. Every one of her sets is exceptional. Her sex appeal is off the charts. Please keep bringing her back. I so look forward to seeing her sets XL Girls: Roxee, we liked the video of you walking to buy coffee and your cleavage was showing. When you go out, do you dress to show your chest? Roxee: I do usually dress to show off my big boobs. XL Girls: Do you have a lot of breast sex? What are your favorite tit-fucking positions? Roxee: I love titty fucking. I love wrapping my big tits tightly around a cock and milking it dry. My favorite position for tit fucking is probably me on my knees with the guy standing over me. I really get a good cum load on my tits in that position. XL Girls: Maybe one day we can see that here. Do you like to talk dirty in bed? Roxee: I love dirty talk. The dirtier the better. XL Girls: Do you do housework topless or naked? Roxee: Only if I_m trying to impress someone or drive someone crazy. I do cook naked often. XL Girls: Do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Roxee: Love looking in the mirror. Watching sex through a mirror is a huge turn on. XL Girl: Now let_s check out Roxee getting breastfully clean.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32513_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 547.97 MB
Duration : 00:19:33

Download VIDEO:
RoxeeRobinson_32513_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 548.0 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 06:40 AM #3905
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Plump, Plush &amp Lush Even if Mariya Mills is a quiet girl in her XL Girls videos, her body does all the talking so if you look at it like that, she has a lot to say. Obviously she_s not shy or she wouldn_t be taking her clothes off on-camera. Mariya_s just naturally quiet. She has a picture perfect body and pictures don_t lie. Those huge boobs and that big butt are works of art and she_s pretty too. The cameraman films Mariya in lots of full-body shots from head-to-toe getting progressively closer and closer until he_s a few inches away from her smooth pussy. His full-body framing really shows you Mariya_s proportions and dimensions. Believe it or not, Mariya was not the bustiest girl in her neighborhood. Keep in mind that she_s from Ukraine, land of lovely plump babes looking for husbands. That_s exactly what Mariya is looking to do. Lots of guys approach me and give me attention, Mariya said to the cameramantranslator. I have not found the right guy at this time for marriage. Let_s hope that_s not for a while or Mr. Right will take her off the market.
Model:
Mariya Mills
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MariyaMills_33032_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 393.85 MB
Duration : 00:14:05

Download VIDEO:
MariyaMills_33032_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 393.8 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 06:54 AM #3906
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Trish Bailey In this warehouse hideaway, Trish Bailey is hosed down for a wet tee show. The icy water hardens her perky nipples and gives her intense pleasure that_s almost too much. She palms her boobs through the soaked shirt. Cute as a button and as curvy as a mountain road, Trish is the kind of girl who_s made for squeezing and hugging. Her sex date Tony helps out. Sucking on her hard nipples gets them both hotter. Trish gets his pecker in a lip-lock and worships his pants-pipe. Holes are made in her tee for better tit-fucking. Trish_s tits were made to slide cock between. It_s time to ride Trish hard and put her away wet For Trish Bailey, XL Girls was a place to release her sex fantasies, turn them into reality and enjoy no-strings-sex with hung dudes. That was a big motivator for Trish. It_s just sex. It_s not getting into a relationship with somebody or anything like that. It_s fun, it_s exciting and there_s no attachments. And his dick was so big
Model:
Trish Bailey and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrishBailey_17473_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 143.7 MB
Resolution : 492x360
Duration : 00:22:12

Download VIDEO:
TrishBailey_17473_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 143.7 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 06:58 AM #3907
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tit Talk Boys, we have a live one in new discovery Jazlyn Summers and the questions that come to mind are, where_s this one been hiding and how come we didn_t find her earlier? Whatever the reasons, Jazlyn_s here and she_s hot, fresh and ready to go. So we_ll forgo those questions and focus on the here and now in this exclusive video interview with Jazlyn. She_s a Carolina babe and things get epic when Jazlyn shakes her butt at the camera and pops her bra to thrust her tits out at 3:50. And then gets epic again at 8:26 when Jazylyn pulls her large pussy lips and reveals her pink sweet spot for your inspection. The Carolina girls we_ve been lucky to encounter are great fun-lovers. The legendary SCORE Girl Dawn Stone is from North Carolina. Jazlyn reminds us of another Carolina SCORE babe, Tiny Nicky Tease, and even looks a little like Nicky. Once you_ve gotten to know Jazlyn through this tit chat, you_ll be primed to see how wild she can get in her first XLGirls.com scene. And trust us, Jazlyn_s got so much heat that if she sat on an iceberg, she_d go right through it.
Model:
Jazlyn Summers
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JazlynSummers_29226_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 362.85 MB
Duration : 00:19:39

Download VIDEO:
JazlynSummers_29226_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 362.8 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 07:11 AM #3908
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Molly Evans &amp Mary Brown: When Bra-Busters Meet Wearing a swimsuit, superstar-next-door Molly Evans leaves the house and strolls over to the pool in the backyard where she sees Mary Brown swimming. Hi, how are you?, Molly asks. How are you doing? Is the water warm? Mary smiled and replies, Come with me. Let_s try it together. Molly and Mary take a leisurely swim across the pool, eyeing each other_s huge tits, looking at how they bob and float. They have made an instant connection. They reach the end of the pool and size each other up. My nipples are stiff, Molly says with a smile. Do I excite you that much? Mary replies. They reach out to feel each other_s breasts while holding onto the edge of the pool, enjoying each other_s soft caresses. They get out of the pool and help each other take off their clingy, wet tops. The pool area is private. No one can see them. Molly and Mary can breast worship by the pool, sucking, licking and fondling their enormous tits. It looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Model:
Mary Brown and Molly Evans
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MollyEvansMaryBrown_38307_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1287.82 MB
Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
MollyEvansMaryBrown_38307_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 07:16 AM #3909
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Sofia Deluxe_s First Sex Date Sofia Deluxe, the girl with deluxe boobs, a deluxe body and a deluxe face pops her on-camera cherry, a first for Sofia since she began modeling at XLGirls in 2019. Dressed in a tight, low-cut red dress that displays her rich curves and large, beautiful tits, Sofia shows off her delicious rack to her sex date Fernando, an extremely lucky dude to be Sofia_s playmate. He plays with Sofia_s breasts, feeling her soft, smooth flesh, feeling the weight and holding on like his hands are glued to her amazing pair. Sofia sits on the edge of the bed and sucks his cock, making saliva strings and squishing his shaft between her hot tits. An erotic look in her eyes, she stands up and takes off her dress, rubbing her tits and turning around so he can help her slip off the dress. She leaves her black panties and red shoes on and gets on the bed. Sofia wants to kneel over him and continue her blow job and tit-rubbing. Sofia takes off her panties and throws them to the floor, ready to spread her legs open, but first she resumes her kneeling blow job on Fernando. She rubs her luscious pussy lips that we see from behind and glances at the camera. She sits on his cock and starts grinding, her boobs swinging like bell clappers. Eyes closed, mouth open, Sofia rubs her clit as she rides his dick. She sucks his cock some more and switches to a doggie position, waiting to be fucked from behind. Sex on-camera is a talent, and Sofia_s got it.
Model:
Sofia Deluxe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaDeluxe_39389_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1127.23 MB
Duration : 00:20:16

Download VIDEO:
SofiaDeluxe_39389_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 07:25 AM #3910
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Behind-The-Scenes at K-JUGS with Bailey Santanna Bailey Santanna is your hostess with the mostess in this guided tour of radio station K-JUGS as she teams with superstars Renee Ross, Samantha 38G, Jade Parker, Reyna Mae and Brandy Ryder. The ultimate XLGirls movie, XLGirls.com is showing this feature film for the first time. Sexy Bailey shows the K-JUGS sets, rehearses with her cast-mates, and chats with the film crew and reporters about her role and the action in this special behind-the-scenes look at the wildest radio station ever loaded with rare clips and footage. XLGirls salutes Bailey Santanna
Model:
Bailey Santanna
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BaileySantannaBTS_25531_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 198.69 MB
Duration : 00:10:49

Download VIDEO:
BaileySantannaBTS_25531_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 198.7 MB