Old 06-13-2019, 08:20 PM #39231
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:21 PM #39232
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dishing ALL the details of some steamy sex that happened right on this very sofa the other night. Care to hear?
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:23 PM #39233
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to know exactly how love addicted you are. This has become more than a stroking hobby for you. Love is unpredictable, all-consuming. It doesn't care about your fears; it radiates independently of what you know is logical and rational. You lost your mind and it ended up in my hands. I wrapped myself around that cock and before you knew it, ended up with my fingers in your brain. Most importantly, love is bigger than you are. You cannot fight it. The only thing left to do is surrender. Give up your free will and become mine. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not getting out of your head any time soon so you might as well enjoy my presence. Video is filmed with intentional soft focus effects Contains elements of: LOVE ADDICTION - MENTAL DOMINATION - SENSUAL DOMINATION - STRIP TEASE - BIG TITS - GODDESS WORSHIP - MIND FUCK - NIPPLE PASTIES - MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT - CUM COUNTDOWN - SUBCONSCIOUS H.Y--P..NOT,IC PERSUASION
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:24 PM #39234
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately scream that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:25 PM #39235
Модератор

Модератор

Get bent on Our stems. We know your weakness, and it's sexy legs. Legs in lingerie. Legs in stockings. Legs in pantyhose. Legs in high heels. Powerful legs. Legs that know the power they have over you. We are perfect. We are stronger than you. We make you weak. We take everything We want. And you're more than happy to give - because you can't resist. We shoot an arrow straight to your heart and captivate your brain with Our glorious LEGS. Keep giving, and We'll keep taking. This clip contains seductive overlays designed to sneak into your head and disarm your every resistance. Featuring Goddess Kyaa Go fetch "Legsmerize" and "Legsmerize 2" featuring Princess Lyne!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:27 PM #39236
Модератор

Модератор

Cullen was lucky enough to win a dinner date raffle put on by superstar Anastasia Rose. He felt so lucky winning, that he decided to push his luck and bring his cameras and his cock. Buy now to see just how lucky he got.
Models: Cullen's Cuties

Duration: 19 min 57 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:28 PM #39237
Модератор

Модератор

You boys have this insane notion running through your heads that it is your right to cum. You all think that your pleasure trumps all other factors. Well I'm here to let you know that is not the case. See, your pleasure doesn't really mean anything at all. You don't have to cum in every sexual experience. The fact that you think this way only encourages you to make demands on women to take responsibility for your orgasms. That isn't fair. So you're going to take responsibility for your orgasm, or rather, your lack of orgasm. You're going to edge for me. You're going to jerk for me. But there will be no cumming for you. You see, you don't deserve it. You don't deserve pleasure without first tending to the pleasure of someone else. Today, that someone else is me. It pleases me to see you struggle and go without an orgasm.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:36 PM #39238
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:43 PM #39239
Модератор

Модератор

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:44 PM #39240
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile