Old 06-09-2019, 07:21 AM #3921
Модератор

Модератор

This morning I went to the toilet. I hade a lot of nasty shit. My toilet slave likes to eat my shit for breakfast. Especially for him I shit on the floor. Now my toilet slut should lick my ass cleanly after the toilet. Usually I use it instead of toilet paper. He enters the tongue deep into my asshole. Lick carefully, try to accept your fate. But that is not all. Do you see huge pieces of shit on the floor? Lick and suck my shit, enjoy it. This is your food, stupid slave. Eat all my shit, come on, I need to see that the floor is clean. Ha-ha-ha! You really did it, my full toilet.
Models: annalise

Duration: 13 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:30 AM #3922
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever fantasized about being a human toilet to a beautiful, dominant woman who truly enjoys humiliating you? Do you want to show your adoration for a goddess by showing her that you adore and treasure her bodily waste? All the while she treats you like a sub-human slave whose only worth is suffering for her amusement. Well then this clip is for you. Mistress Lisa stands over her toilet slave and pisses all over his face and into his mouth. Then comes the real meal! She squats over his open mouth and shits a large load. She gets a pair of gloves and starts force feeding him the precious shit. He seems to have a tough time chewing and swallowing so Lisa calls in her friend Mistress Carlin, who squats over toilet slaves mouth and pisses to loosen up the shit and allow him to swallow easier. Mistress Carlin then moves over to the slaves cock and pisses all over it while Lisa shoves more shit into his mouth. The whole time the two dominant women are laughing at the slaves predicament and verbally humiliating him. Lisa has the urge to go again so squats and takes another piss and shit into the slaves mouth. Lisa isnt satisfied with slaves shit eating ability so uses a big dildo to help the slave. She puts clumps of shit onto the dildo and fucks the slaves mouth with it.For the finale Lisa steps on the last piece of shit and has her slave lick it off the bottom of her shoe.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:32 AM #3923
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga love extreme experiments . This time Yana and Olga decided to take turns to thrust himself into the anus white briefs and then to pull out of the ass with traces of shit . Yes its very exciting when you look at it . Yana took off Olgas panties and put her cancer on his knees , and began to slowly introduce Olga into the anus of her white panties . Oh this is so cool , Yana gently put them completely in Olgino ass . After a short while Yana began to slowly pull out of Olgas ass cowards , Oh, Yes, the traces of shit were already on the white shorts Olga . As of Yana completely pulled the panties from Olgas ass Olga immediately began to shit into your panties . And Yana after Vanessa finished to release from your anus shit , start to smear the shit on the underpants of Olga . Yes Yes Yes Olga, shit on my white briefs which were in the hands of Yana . In the hands of Yana was a lot of shit , Oh yeah Ian just a whore . After Olgeni briefs the brown color , and was covered in shit , she was wearing panties in the ass Olga . Olga took off Janas panties and put the cancer and also put completely into the anus Yana panties , then Olga began to gently pull them from the ass Yana , Yes Anenih shorts also traces of shit , thats super . After Olga is pulled out of panties, Yanina ass , she raised them to the anus Yana Yana to shit on them , Yes, from the anus Yana started to come out shit , yeah it looks cool , the smell , Olga is also fully coated Yana panty shit and then they got ass Yana . Now Yana and Olga in shorts the color of shit , Oh yeah the girls began to pose , to pose , so you can consider them dirty very dirty pants of white prevratilis in the color of shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:32 AM #3924
Модератор

Модератор

Veronica Moser is chewing and swallowing the pile of shit in front of Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie while she wank herself. She is very horny. Then Lady Angie is shitting on a plate and Veronica Moser is licking her asshole clean after she is ready. Together with the shit and the piss she has to go into the cage.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:33 AM #3925
Модератор

Модератор

Yana Olga lay in bed and talked like someone is planning to spend the summer , the girls were Smoking cigarettes and talking , Yana Olga very much love to wear white panties , but after a Frank talk about sex and with whom Yana Olga is not against sex , she was excited , and Olga began to fondle first Breasts and nipples Yana , and after Yana put cancer on the knees and pushed his ass Yanas white panties and began to caress the anus Yana language , Yes it is very hot and Olga is very much like . Then Yana Olga and I traded places and now Yana pushed with priests of Olga panties and began to caress the anus Olga language . After Olga and Yana and then filled her favorite white trusiki shit , girls take off their panties and show you my dirty ass again wear . Yes, its the bomb for two dirty ass and two white panties in shit .

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:34 AM #3926
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana put on your beautiful body jeans and did a little pose for you they like to do . But Yana and Olga something ate not that, and they have very sore tummies . Yana climbed onto the table and pulled the jeans and then out of her ass then he started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah shes amazing when shit , big pile of liquid shit out of their ass . After Yana on the table climbed Olga and also lowered jeans , about how cool it is to watch near as the girl shit out of Olgas ass began to get diarrhea , she farts fucked and squirt of fly shit on the floor , fucking in the room is the smell of fresh shit but Yana and Olga is really like .

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:43 AM #3927
Модератор

Модератор

Yana was in the kitchen making a tea , but then came into the kitchen Olga in her hand was a Dildo , she sat on the chair and started to watch Yana goes naked in the kitchen . Olga was Horny and took Yanas hand and put cancer and began to fuck Yana in the ass with a Dildo , Oh yeah Yana you dirty girl as soon as Olga pulled from Yanina ass Dildo , Yana started to come out shit , this is so cool , shes just a slut . Olga again stuck the Dildo in Yana ass, and continued to have her dirty anal . Olga licked dirty Palos which was shit and again had they to Yana . Olga also wanted Ian to fuck her in the ass with a Dildo , Olga did not go in the morning to the toilet so that her ass was also full of shit , Yana Olga fucked with Dildo in the ass , and Olga also started to produce ass shit , Olgas ass was full of shit , but Ian didnt estabilishes and continued to fuck Olga in the ass dirty of shit from the Dildo . Oli began again to get out of the ass shit , this time Yana threw his mouth and filled his mouth Olga Yana shit . Very cool girls spent their time . This video you really like and you want more dirty games . Also in this video, Yana sucking on the dirty Dildo , licking him shit his sweet lips and tongue .

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:51 AM #3928
Модератор

Модератор

Today, after a long time I decided to make a new film with my shit. First, I smoke a cigarette, prepare a dildo into action and into a large bowl that do hovno.V first part I masturbate with a dildo, it is to be wet pussy and lick shit taste. Yes, I am excited and push shit then I reach my shitty nylons and start enjoying my shit. Hmm, tastes great and my excitement is at the top
Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 08:01 AM #3929
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 08:15 AM #3930
Модератор

Модератор

I am about to have a huge blast disgusting wet shit explode out of my ass! Its so loud and powerful and turns me on so much! The sight of the shit pouring out of my ass! A waterfall of shit bursting out of my pretty little asshole! And the loud disgusting farting noise! Its the hottest feeling in the world!
I take laxatives sometimes so I can experience that wonderful desperate feeling! I love being completely helpless. I am going to shit and I have no way of preventing it! Its going to be a loud, disgusting wet explosion! And its going to make me feel so good when it comes out!
Watch as I talk dirty to you, explaining how much I love my wet diarrhea shit. Then I turn around and fart out this jet of shit! It keeps coming and coming! So much runny, diarrhea bursts out of my hole! It pools between my legs, a lake of shit. Its beautiful, but it stinks! Look at this amazing pile of wet splattered poop! Mmm! its so hot!
Enjoy!
Feel free to leave a positive review if you enjoyed this video!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile