Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:34 AM #39472
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:49 AM #39473
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Drink or **** of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale**** and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip. Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual brainwashing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average brainwash clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind. There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect. This is not a toy, gimmick or fake brainwash, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will. If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore brainwashing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want. Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:49 AM #39474
Модератор

Модератор

So you think, i am one of the Princesses that can only talk about how cruel they are? Mistake! Watsch me humilate slave Gordon in real. I spit in his face, slap his face, Coerce him to worship my feet, i trample at him an ride him like a horse..you know i just treat him like a pice of sh...t and i am sure you would love me to do the same with you loser..
Models: Princess Smiley

Duration: 19 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:51 AM #39475
Модератор

Модератор

Your morning routine is SO BORING. That's why I have a little task for you to make it more exciting. Your mornings are going to be way more memorable after you add this to your morning routine! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:55 AM #39476
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his mother in sexual ways… his mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:58 AM #39477
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the teacher of an all boys class. Introducing myself very sternly and arrogantly and I begin to tell the class how I come from a wealthy, high class background. I then transition into the course syllabus, which will be instructing the class on the finer points of dominating, humiliating, objectifying, punishing, and degrading high class woman, in particular me. Explaining to the class that most of the rules will pertain actually to me and will be set by the class such as what I must wear and how I must refer to yourself. At the end of every week, the best performing student gets to go home with me and use me for the weekend. Even better at the end of term, the best student gets to keep me permanently. I then proceed to demonstrate to the class what I expect them to do to me. Slapping my tits and pussy, clothes pegs on my nipples and clit, spanking my ass with a paddle, a buttplug inserted in my ass, fucking my holes with my high heel. Letting the whole class use all of my holes for sucking and fucking and treating me like a good slut.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 29 min 23 s
Size: 2.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 09:01 AM #39478
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed like a schoolgirl i have a nice moment with myself!
Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 09:06 AM #39479
Модератор

Модератор

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 09:07 AM #39480
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there horny boy. Ready to stroke it for a Me again? That last JOI clip just wasn't enough, was it? You always keep coming back for more. Don't you My weak little jerkaholic? This hot shiny body really gets you going. There's something about tight glistening spandex hugging My curves that makes your cock immediately rock hard. Throbbing & dripping for Me, ready to blow. Slow down there subbie! It's not time yet, hands off that cock. I didn't tell you to start stroking. You need a good long edging session before I let you cum. I want you to edge to this clip over and over, until you're desperately aching for permission to finish. Buy this clip along with "Shiny Cum Countdown". Watch this, pay attention, and follow My instructions exactly. Then I'll allow you to watch the cum countdown clip for your sweet release.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 22 min 0 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile