Old 06-15-2019, 06:44 AM #39951
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
Includes : SPH ,JOI ,Cum countdown , Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:45 AM #39952
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:47 AM #39953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Godwitch - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Godwitch

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:48 AM #39954
Модератор

Модератор

Boss we really loved that **** show we gave you from the break room last time. We can not stop thinking about it. Now that we are in this hotel room , company paid of course , we are thinking you should take your cock out and let us watch you stroke it. It 's our favorite. Watching you. As we tease you , as you worship our tits and seduce you into allowing us to watch you jerk. Includes : Role Play , Secretary , Fantasy , Fetish , Jerk Off Instruction , Jerk Off Encouragement , Watching , Strip Tease , Hand Bra , Dirty Talk , Light Taboo , Classy Secretaries
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:51 AM #39955
Модератор

Модератор

We both know how much you love to Consumer cum, don't we cumslut? Today we are aiming for a perfect 10, your best shot ever. I'm going to guide you, teasing and edging you until it's time to aim that cock into your eager mouth and blow your load. You going to capture every single little drop of jizz in your gaping mouth, not spilling any, before swallowing the whole load in one mouthful. I bet you're getting hot just thinking about it...
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:51 AM #39956
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a naughty boy for me today. A naughty boy that does everything that I tell you to. I want you to get your cock out and stroke it for me. Stroke it while you enjoy the view of my tight hot ass in this sexy crotchless fishnet outfit. Enjoy yourself and realize that I am going to allow you to cum. I'll even encourage you to. Maybe even twice. But what I'll have you do with that cum is the fun part. You're happy to be my dirty little slut to please me aren't you? Fetishes: Cum Eating Instructions, Prostate Massage, Anal, CEI, Femdom, Female Domination, Femdom POV SpoilChristina.com EroticGoddessChristina.com Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:53 AM #39957
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressKarina - iwantclips

Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:54 AM #39958
Модератор

Модератор

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave's performance as her human sex toy; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand-job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:56 AM #39959
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:57 AM #39960
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obey Lady Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 9 min 1 s