Old 06-09-2019, 04:05 PM #4031
Модератор

Модератор

Very early morning was. I felt have to poo but got only the feeling. I didnt expect for this painful and hard turd ever. I always take care what i eat and drink, whats very important for me. I made this video outdoor at my balcony. I dont talk too much because i hadnt much time but for sure youll enjoy this video. I wear my lovely red thong and show up pussy, then puckering asshole. You able to see my turd just would opening wide my asshole. I lay on my back and start to pushing out very hard my most painful and compact turd ever. I cannot believe it how much pain have in my asshole. Its broken I feel.Pushing out and i get some tears into eyes. So big, and painful beautiful brown turd. Its worth the pain ? After pooping i show the poo and you can admire it. I love it. Also wipe my ass after pooping. ? Have fun <3
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:20 PM #4032
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea. Today I felt the taste of Yanas shit. It was really sweet! I waited so long for this moment that I quickly and happily ate everything that her ass unloaded into my mouth.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:20 PM #4033
Модератор

Модератор

Je te prepare un gateau a la merde trés gourmand ;O) En français.
I make a delicious shit cake for you! ;O) In FRENCH!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 87.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:21 PM #4034
Модератор

Модератор

INSANE farts with blood and shit.
Simple.Low price.And REALLY hot!)
SNif snif !))) Stay tuned and check my store for AWESOME updates!) *bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:22 PM #4035
Модератор

Модератор

I start to tell you how soft and dirty my fuzzy socks. Would you like to sniff it as like I do? I know my dirty socks is your weakness, and you know what else? My wet pee panty and dirty asshole. I knew it. I start to soak in yummy pee this cute meshy panty, Warm pee under me. I pull down a bit my panty and pucker asshole a bit backward. Then take it off and start to sniffing my pee panty, lick it and taste it. I tell you my naughty boy if you sniff my pants you get harder and harder. Do you want to get harder? ? I take my dildo and suck on it and excite and rub it to my asshole for you. Sort of wet noises which turn to dirty dildo because have to shit so bad. When I pucker asshole poop just look out of my butt hole. Also slide the dildo into my ass which is make me poo earlier. Everything what I make dirty I do because of you. I tell you have to poo so I cannot wait for long and release my monster shit. Oh WOW. Can you see how giant shit is? I zoom on it, such a long and giant snake for you. After shitting I dildo my ass and stretching it. Gape it. I ask you which way do you prefer, cum into my dirty ass or on my dirty asshole? Your choice. I fuck my asshole for you over and over and encourage you to cum when I tell you. When I say ‘Now you should cum wherever you want on or in to asshole. You can listen the wet noises from my asshole during gaping it by dildo. I know you cannot get enough of my asshole, dont you? Then I gaping a bit more and show off the poo covered dildo. And one more time close up the huge pile of shit ? Looks amazing!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:23 PM #4036
Модератор

Модератор

Erica encourages shit eating as she sits on her queening chair. Talking dirty and taking a nice shit. Once she is done she lays down next to the pile of shit and talks to you and encouraging you to eat it all up as if you were laying on the other side of the pile of shit.
As Im talking you into eating my pile of shit, it turns me on and I play with myself while you are enjoying my shit.
Models: EricaKay

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:23 PM #4037
Модератор

Модератор

My Superior Black ass will hypnotize your southern pride right out of your dumb racist ass.
This boy came to Me, white hood in hand, begging for Me to place My powerful Black ass over his hooded white face and forever keep him in his place.
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:23 PM #4038
Модератор

Модератор

I'm desperate in this movie, I want shit and I do it in my panties. In the movie you will see diarrhea in panties! I'm not getting all panties flm, shit is getting to my cunt!
Panty Pooping, my favorite one ! Hmmm. Oh yeah ! So tight and comfy to load them
Old 06-09-2019, 04:25 PM #4039
Модератор

Модератор

Abigail Dupree couldnt get any more cute with her hairy pussy and pink hair filling up her pretty pink ass hole with an enema. She fills it to the brim and then fucks her tight spread pussy with a fleshy dildo till she cant hold it any longer. She then releases her load into an old school bed pan. All clean for some anal fucking now.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 901 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:25 PM #4040
Модератор

Модератор

I like how Olga treats me like a dirty whore and slave Olga has brought me to my knees and took the belt in his hands . And ordered me to crawl on my knees and she held me by the hair and customized the blows on the ass with a belt . I like these games and to me they are very much excited , Olga squeezed my nipples on the Breasts , and then ordered his loyal dog lick her pussy , Oh Yes I am a loyal dog and servant . After she punished me a bit of Olga put me cancer and began to shit on my head , Oh Yes it is now I instead of shampoo , I like it a lot , Olga took me by the hair again and led her through the circle and I crawled behind her on his knees . Shit was running down my face, and Olga ordered me to shit I started to shit and piss standing cancer on the knees . Olga took my shit in his hands and began to smear shit on me for the hair on the face and chest , Im all in shits just fine Im a fucking whore slave do with me what you want and Im very excited . Olga leaves the room leaving me alone all in the shit and with a lot of pleasure I lie on the floor and fall asleep . There is no stop and prohibitions ! You want more wicked games to play it then write your scripts to video shooting and you will get their home collection very hot video with our participation .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 944 MiB
Download From AnzFile