Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:43 PM #40452
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating. Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:45 PM #40453
Модератор

Модератор

I'm really in the mood to mind fuck you with my tits today. I want to show them off to you but will I give you the opportunity to actually see them bare? Will you actually get the chance to see me topless today? Time to find out! This session is a little bratty, a little seductive, and extremely mind fucking. I don't know if you'll be able to take it after a few minutes but test your luck and find out for yourself! Consists of: tit worship, mind fuck, big tits, big boobs, goddess worship, tease goddess, femdom, female supremacy, sensual domination, sensual goddess, cock tease, body worship, joi, jerk off encouragement, implied nude, laughing, bratty goddess, brat girls, seduction, sensual tease, giggling, boobs bouncing, bouncing boobs,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:45 PM #40454
Модератор

Модератор

You read the title. All you need is a bottle of poppers, and an ego ready to be completely deflated. Its not difficult. Just follow my instructions. And when I say hold your breath, hold it, bitch.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 548 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:55 PM #40455
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Drink or **** of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale**** and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip. Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual brainwashing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average brainwash clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind. There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect. This is not a toy, gimmick or fake brainwash, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will. If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore brainwashing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want. Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 11:00 PM #40456
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 1 min 39 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 11:07 PM #40457
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 11:10 PM #40458
Модератор

Модератор

You've been staring at my feet a LOT lately. I'm best friends with your girlfriend but I'll never say a word. I've seen her feet before and they're scary looking. I can't blame you for checking out other outlets for your fantasy. My feet are so perfect and they smell so delicious. Lick my soft heels up to my toes. My girlfriend is so lucky to have such a hot boyfriend. She doesn't like having her feet worshiped like I do. This is why I need you and she doesn't. I will never tell her anything. This is our little secret. Glide your warm tongue up and down my feet. I count down until you cum.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 11:11 PM #40459
Модератор

Модератор

You have your eye on your ho worker.... I mean co worker.... she is always prancing around with her big massive boobs out. You think she doesn't notice your laser beam eyes always gawking at her big cans.... but she most certainly notices. Today she has a surprise under her trench coat... she knows that you have a suspender fetish... and her massive jugs just look perfect mashed together when she wears them.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 23 s
Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 11:11 PM #40460
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Size: 2.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile