Old 04-12-2024, 07:49 PM #4041
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Miracle Of The Bells If Micky Bells_s pants were any tighter, she would need a lube gun to get out of them. Forget about the lush, scenic vistas of the Caribbean. Seeing pretty Micky walk in those heels is one of the world_s greatest sights. Even when I do not dress sexy like this, I draw a lot of attention, says Micky. I like to walk for exercise, says the great bust-star who lists gaming as one of her hobbies. I want to try bungee jumping one day. The video is slightly different than the matching pictures. In this video, Micky is wearing only blue booty shorts at first. She dresses in the tight pants and bustier, then undresses. Does 36K-cupper Micky have any talents or skills she considers special? None I can think of, Micky says modestly. Maybe that I can suck my boobs without hands. That_s definitely counted as a skill at XLGirls. When I feel horny, I just start masturbating. Who doesn_t? The funniest pick-up lines she_s heard so far are Do you have a twin sister? and Is your Mom available? Micky did not say if she gave those guys her phone number but chances are she didn_t.
Model:
Micky Bells
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MickyBells_27364_1080p.mp4
File Size : 720.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:18

Download VIDEO:
MickyBells_27364_1080p.mp4 - 720.1 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 07:49 PM #4042
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mistress Kimmie Kimmie Kaboom...ah...Kimmie Kaboom. We_d like to bump into Kimmie in a dark room. We know she would not hit us with that riding crop. Kimmie might hip check us over the guard rail roller derby-style but never whip us. Kimmie seizes Tony_s head and jams it between her prodigious, prestigious boobs. A good space to place and encase your face as a neck brace before you get to first base. Each breast appears bigger than his head Kimmie orders Tony to lie back on the bed. She climbs on top of him and buries his face. His muffled voice means he is still breathing. Kimmie sits up so Tony can get a handle on her big boobs. She bounces and jiggles and her tits shake and quake in a fantastic display of the physics of boob motion. Then it_s Tony_s chance to suck on _em. Kimmie reverses her position and sticks her ass in his face. She wears no panties and her fishnet stockings have a strategic rip in them. Now, he can suck and finger Kimmie_s pussy. It_s tit for tat so Kimmie helps him drop his jeans so she can suck his dick. Kimmie_s major yabba-doos form a boob shelf on his thigh as she checks his dipstick with her lipstick and squeezes it between her breasts. Tony stands and Kimmie lies on her belly to suck his dick again. She even holds her head still so he can fuck her open, wet mouth. Kimmie gets on her back so Tony can straddle her and fuck her lovely tits in the classic 1 boob-banging position. If you haven_t lost it and kaboomed at this point, you can continue on to the fuckin_ hot fuckin_, Kimmie Kaboom-style.
Model:
Kimmie Kaboom and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KimmieKaboom_31248_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1130.37 MB
Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
KimmieKaboom_31248_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 07:53 PM #4043
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Harmony White: Milk The Bone Harmony White has a good handle on the situation and milks it. She_s out to collect a load of hot sauce from her partner_s balls using her big tits and soft hands. Watch out for girls like Harmony. They look, sound and behave like girls-next-door, but they_re actually very kinky. They like to drain a man dry. My kinkiest-ever sexual experience was at a boyfriend_s place, Harmony said. He tied me up, gagged me and punished me. I guess you could call me a switch. I like to be ravished. But I also like to have complete control over a man and make him my slave.
Model:
Harmony White and Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : HarmonyWhite_28723_1080p.mp4
File Size : 786.63 MB
Duration : 00:14:53

Download VIDEO:
HarmonyWhite_28723_1080p.mp4 - 786.6 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 07:58 PM #4044
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Tasty Ginger Getting to know our girls is one of our favorite things about flying girls down here. We like to get to the nitty gritty of our big-titted babes. Trinety has always been the adventurous type, and she tells us that she_s planning to take a road trip soon. We_re trying our best to keep focused on what she_s saying right now, but our eyes can_t stop traveling up and down her soft, plump body and perfect GG tits. Though when she drops one little nugget, Trinety has our full attention. Since you guys have seen me last I_ve been a very naughty girl, Trinety says. I_ve been working on some hardcore scenes Yes, Trinety Guess is fucking at last. Her first hardcore scene is dropping later this month and it_s a doozy. In the meantime, Trinety_s flirting and talking dirty and dishing all on her life and interests. And like us, we know you_ll be lost in her curves.
Model:
Trinety Guess
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrinetyGuess_31142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 198.26 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
TrinetyGuess_31142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 198.3 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:06 PM #4045
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Plump Plugging You are alone in the room with this pretty Asian plumper Kelly Shibari . The camera is in your hands. You are going to videotape yourself fucking Kelly and watching her bob her head up and down on your cock. You_ll be popping wood when she sucks on her finger one minute after you start rolling the camera. Kelly loves to stroke cock slowly in her hands. She worships cock like the gift to womanhood it is. Kelly likes to stare into her partner_s eyes when she blows his dick. This time, you start fucking Kelly with her under you. Her hands are off her tits so you can savor how they splay. You shovel it into her pussy, making her gasp and moan. She begs you to spank her clit with your meat-hammer. Her meaty, chubby body is completely yours. She stares at you and begs for more penetration. You flip Kelly over and jam it in doggie-style which makes her cry out. By now her pussy has been opened up for every inch of your tool. It_s time to cream Kelly so you whip it out of her pussy and glaze her big, round butt. She wiggles her ass for your camera, your nut-juice running into the crack of her ass. You_ve fucked Kelly. Well done, sir. You like her a lot but you_re fucking a new girl tomorrow so you_ll mail Kelly a post card when you have time.
Model:
Kelly Shibari and Deezki
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KellyShibari_20114_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 587.72 MB
Duration : 00:21:02

Download VIDEO:
KellyShibari_20114_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 587.7 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:07 PM #4046
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Bend It For Beck It was shock and awe time in a very good way when Anna Beck suddenly reappeared and was ready to toss her huge, veiny and creamy boobs in our faces again. After all, it_s been several years and it was assumed that Anna had moved on to other activities. Blonde hair replaced by long locks as black as the night, Anna looked different when her test shots were sent to XLGirls.com. But those tits Massive Giant Stupendous--as in they_re making us stupid--something big tits are known to do to the male species. Adding to the fun is that Anna is now spreading her lady-lips and spanking it up. She didn_t do that before. She had only spread her legs open to show her pussy when she was blonde and a newcomer. In this second video, she_s opening wide and sticking her fingers in to digitize herself in bed. This video has some unique angles and perspectives of Anna with screen-filling, tit-hanging and dangling action and positions as well as tight close-ups. Lots of sexy eye-contact also. Welcome back, Miss Beck.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30231_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 322.97 MB
Duration : 00:18:06

Download VIDEO:
AnnaBeck_30231_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 323.0 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:11 PM #4047
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
A Horny Little Redhead Sexy redhead Quinn Rain has a surprise for Bambino when he walks into the house. Quinn is waiting for him and she_s dressed in calendar-girl lingerie complete with stockings. She looks eager for his hands to roam her lush body and squeeze her big fleshy tits. She_s sweet-smelling and soft. Quinn is only 5_1 so her 46-inch tits look even bigger. Her boobs are only 15 inches less than her height. Think about that for a second. They go straight into the bedroom, hot for sex. Quinn kneels by the bed and wraps her lips around his meat. Bambino holds her head as she bobs back and forth, sucking him hands-free. He pumps her mouth and savors the sight of her sexy eyes staring at him with his cock fucking her mouth. She goes deep and almost gets every inch of cock down her throat. Quinn cups her heavy boobs together for a tit-fucking, staring and smiling at him. He puts his hands over hers and pushes her breasts together for an even tighter squeeze. She flicks her pink tongue out when the cock-head emerges from between her boobs. I like when you fuck my tits, Quinn says smiling, her eyes lighting up. They get on the bed, Quinn on her back, legs spread wide. Bambino holds her legs open by the ankles, slowly sticks his cock into her young pussy and starts to pump, getting in deep. She likes to play with her tits when she_s getting fucked. Our kind of girl.
Model:
Quinn Rain and Bambino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : QuinnRain_33343_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 584.89 MB
Duration : 00:20:51

Download VIDEO:
QuinnRain_33343_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 584.9 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:14 PM #4048
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Busty Cock Worshipper Sabryna is what all women should be and are not, unfortunately for the male of the species. The scene opens with Sabryna on her hands and knees, looking into the camera. The first words out of her mouth are, I_m here to fulfill your every fantasy. Sabryna quickly does as she_s told and sheds her dress to show off her bountiful cleavage spilling out of a pink bra. She kneels down in front of her man and starts jacking his cock before her melons come out of the bra and form a love cocoon for his turgid tool. Sabryna pumps her boobs up and down on his rod pausing only to lick and suck her own nipples. Next, she spins around and shows us her meaty ass, rubbing it along the shaft of her man_s cock. Finally, she slides his cock into her waiting pussy. Her man grabs her ass with both hands. Sabryna lifts herself off his cock and goes to the bed and right into a doggie style position. Our man climbs up behind and slides all the way in with one thrust before pounding that pussy hard. All Sabryna can do is grab the bedspread and hang on, screaming the whole time about how much she wants him to fuck her. Sabryna is a howler. Almost from the minute her man slides his meat into her waiting pussy, she is moaning loudly and screaming. When her stick-man grabs on to the back of the pink lace-up corset she_s still wearing and starts banging her hard, Sabryna sounds like she_s in heaven. Sabryna climbs off and offers her big boobs for him to spunk on. Sabryna does the right thing and massages the copious amount of cum into her knockers. What a good girl to have around the house Running Time: 21:59
Model:
Sabryna Stone and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SabrynaStone_15663_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 131.59 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:56

Download VIDEO:
SabrynaStone_15663_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4 - 131.6 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:24 PM #4049
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Inside Barbie Crystal_s Pussy &amp Ass Barbie Crystal gives Tyler_s cock the kind of treatment fit for a king. Her mouth, cleavage, pussy and butthole get him spurting like a geyser on her huge tits. I_m passive, Barbie said. I like rough and hard sex. My favorite position is doggie-style. Nipple play drives me crazy. I like a man who loves to suck nipples. Barbie guides Tyler_s cock into her tight ass as she lays on her side. Tyler holds her leg up to keep her spread-eagle. She opens her pussy and fingers her pink while he thrusts in and out of her butt. Barbie_s face and cries tell the whole story. I get a lot of attention because of my chest. I love it. It makes me feel desirable and powerful. I was very excited watching Tyler cum all over my boobs. His cum tasted good too.
Model:
Barbie Crystal and Tyler Steel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BarbieCrystal_35488_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1274.24 MB
Duration : 00:25:44

Download VIDEO:
BarbieCrystal_35488_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:35 PM #4050
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
The Ready To Drop Preggie Show XLGirls had to do a shoot with Shyla Shy at 8 months before she dropped her special delivery. It was close to the edge but we had to ask. After her sex session at seven months with previous cock-mate JMac, we asked Shyla to call us if she would come back at eight months for one last series of solos. Shyla called and was happy to accept the invitation. Notice the tan-lines. Our president usually never has any questions for the editors to ask a model but he was curious about Shyla_s bikini-outline tan. Shyla said she went to Wet _N Wild (in Orlando, Florida) and tanned wearing a tiny bikini. That must have breastnotized lots of male preggo fans also at the water park I did get some looks like, _What is she doing here? Shyla remembered. And now prepare for the excitement of Shyla Shy stripping off her GND orange tank-top and blue-jeans cut-off, rubbing down her massive suckers with lube and spreading her legs open to play with her furry patch and huge bump, all of it in front of a three-sectioned mirror at eight-plus months. Now that_s magic
Model:
Shyla Shy
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ShylaShy_28145_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 282.06 MB
Duration : 00:15:10

Download VIDEO:
ShylaShy_28145_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 282.1 MB