Old 06-16-2019, 04:00 AM #40591
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:04 AM #40592
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:08 AM #40593
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucking desperate to see my big, perfect, natural DD's...but aw, so sad, you're just not good enough! Only a real man would have the honor of seeing or touching my young, hot tits. Sucks you're not a real man, huh? So you just sit there staring in awe, feeling like a loser.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:10 AM #40594
Модератор

Модератор

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn! Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:12 AM #40595
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:18 AM #40596
Модератор

Модератор

It's your lucky day, slave boy. I am taking you on an outing for a walk in the forest at the end of your leash. you crawl behind My heels and I tie your chain up to a pole to stop for a break. Look up to Me in awe and devotion, begging for My attention. you have been a good little pet, I'll let you eat My ash as I smoke in your face. Head down to My feet and worship My heels. Walking in these, I can feel the dirt caught inside My shoe so I remove them, make you sniff and clean the insides of My shoe. My feet are all dirty, you are going to lick them completely clean with your tongue and show Me what an obedient lucky pet you are for Me! Prove devotion and pay double! Use the mark-up code: iWorshipYGK Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, High Heel Worship, Dirty Feet Licking, Foot Worship, Pet Play, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:20 AM #40597
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl crushes her Teachers and her Stepfather My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house. When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun! The first two gets butt crushed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good bite of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him. I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude! My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch! I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a **** stain remains from them. I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them. My sports teacher gets crushed on the donut by my bare foot. Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I squish some of them under my feet. I decide to crush a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot. Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now. I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots. If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating crushes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you! This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot crushes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe crush.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:21 AM #40598
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:21 AM #40599
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator, before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys, before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 2.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:21 AM #40600
Модератор

Модератор

Most individuals lurk about Tinder in search of hook ups, potential short term fuck buddies, but I as a predator; look towards Tinder for Prey. That's exactly what Alrik is to me, as I allow him to take me to dinner, even follow him back up to the hotel room in which he eagerly purchased for the night. Though it's quite clear he's a hopeless virgin, his tacky attire, milk bottle glasses, even making a comment in regards to having to check in with his parents. When he reaches for his phone, a condom slips out from his pocket, I can't help but laugh at the sight. For it isn't he, who's getting lucky. Deciding to waste no time further, I choke him up against the wall, a wicked smile gracing my lips as I remove my hidden rag from my pocket to take him down. He slips to the ground, and I quickly slide his body across the carpet. When he awakens, I am dressed in quite a more devious attire. He's stripped down to his whitey tighties, bound to a chair with leather straps, his mouth gagged. Panic is spread on his face as his heart races, breath quickens. This was my plan, all along for my Tinder date. He will, be losing his virginity; but not in the way he had hoped. I'm going to fill his throat, and tight ass with my thick cock, pounding into every hole. What would Mommy & Daddy think if they were to see him now? Bent over, moaning as my length slides in and out of him.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile