Old 06-16-2019, 06:11 PM #41091
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today! You are going to Consumer cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor. Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth! I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo. I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself. I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat! Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth. You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:15 PM #41092
Модератор

Модератор

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:16 PM #41093
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:17 PM #41094
Модератор

Модератор

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff and stroke. More loaded, higher with each moment that passes. It's a mental oblivion. An loaded helplessness, with me as your guide. I'm going to get you just as high as I want you, and then even higher still. You're my toy now. Just a little plaything, with no mind of your own. No trace of self-control. I'm going to play with you. You'll do stupid things for me. Brainless, humiliating, zombie tasks. Once you're high and horny, there's no end to your compliance. I can make you do anything I want. And I will.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 27 min 21 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:19 PM #41095
Модератор

Модератор

You love poppers, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your poppers, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these poppers make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction. Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, poppers encouragement, jerk off instruction.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:19 PM #41096
Модератор

Модератор

IMPORTANT - YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! Mistress Alexis Amore looks down at you and arrogantly tells you "You are going to be my little bitch!". She orders you to crawl to her like dog and you find yourself obeying like a good boy. She pulls off her boots and shoves them in your face and orders you to smell them. She makes you pledge your loyalty to her and tell her you will do anything for her. She puts her pretty little feet in your face and allows you to lick them. Then she turns around and puts her GLORIOUS ASS right in your face, 3D IN VR!!! She degrades you as her ass smashes your face and you lick it like a good slave. Then she tells you to lay down on the floor and jerk off while she squats up and down on your face. OMG THE VR ASS WORSHIP ACTION is incredible.. this the first VR clip Alexis has ever made and it was worth the wait.. you will love being the Peruvian Princess's Ass Slave!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:23 PM #41097
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours. While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body. I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load. I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock. You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load. I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock. I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate. Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:28 PM #41098
Модератор

Модератор

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:28 PM #41099
Модератор

Модератор

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them, that you're totally addicted to poppers. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass, to sniff ass, to stroke to ass. And now we've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the poppers, sniff our asses, worship us in all our glory and stroke, weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100% ATM4DOMMELIA - 250% PIG4DOMMELIA - 500% WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750% ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 06:33 PM #41100
Модератор

Модератор

You're girl envy's me in every way possible. She is so jealous that your attracted to me. She wishes she could look this sexy in lingerie. She wishes she could get you hard as quickly as I can. I'm your dream girl and she never be. She will always hate me while you're proud you will never escape from me. You're proud to be an addict because I represent everything you want and everything your relationship lacks. I will always be a symbol of your sex life and there is no denying the fact that you love jerking to my body and she will always envy me. Consists of: HOMEWRECKER, HOME WRECK, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, EROTIC TEASE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, DOMINATION, EROTIC GODDESS, HOMEWRECKER JOI, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile