Old 04-13-2024, 02:25 AM #4111
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife The great Danica Danali tells you her erotic philosophy and her sexual needs while she waits for her dirty-dancing date with Peter O_Tool. She is another man_s wife from Texas, enjoying these on-camera flings with pro-studs I just like a guy who takes control and pushes me up against the wall. He_s rough and he knows what he wants. I just love when he touches me and takes me by surprise. He comes up behind me when I_m not expecting it, pulls out my tits, likes to play with them. I like it when he_s forceful and throws me down on the bed and rips off my clothes. It makes me so wet when he takes out my tits, licks my nipples and pinches my nipples. I like all that. Danica_s boff-buddy comes behind her as she_s looking out the window and takes her big boobs in hand, just the way she describes. He lifts up her teddy to grab and smack that fine, fleshy ass. As Danica_s pressed against the window, he shoves his boner into her housewife pussy, spanking her ass cheeks as he thrusts hard and fast. Danica turns around so he can play with her gigantic gazongas--tits fit for a king--then takes her to bed, lays her down and fucks those beauties. Finally, resuming their afternoon fuck, he spreads Danica_s legs wide open and buries his tool in her pussy.
Model:
Danica Danali and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DanicaDanali_30695_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 716.73 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
DanicaDanali_30695_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 716.7 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:30 AM #4112
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Creamy Cleavage You_ve got to love Samantha Sanders_ way of cleaning the kitchen. No, she doesn_t buff the countertops with her big boobs, but we_ll let that go this time. Samantha has cleaned enough. Now comes break time with a handy dandy kitchen helper Sam has brought along. XLGirls: When you_re trying on a bra, what do you do to test whether it_s going to fit right? Samantha: I put it on and I jump up and down to see if my breasts stay put or if they pop out. XLGirls: How long does a bra last you before you throw it out? Samantha: Usually, one will last me three months. Not long at all. XLGirls: What kind of tops do you like to wear in warm weather? Samantha: I like to wear tight vest tops. I dress for business during the work week. (Sam is a lawyer.) When I am riding my horse and galloping very fast, I like my breasts to be free, so I wear a tiny T-shirt. I like a little top and skirt for nightclubbing. I sleep naked. XLGirls: What_s it like going through airports with boobs that big? Samantha: Everyone stares all the time, not just in airports XLGirls: Have you ever tried online dating? Samantha: Yes. Sometimes it_s good. XLGirls: Do you think blind dates are good? Samantha: Yes, I think that_s very exciting, not knowing what may happen.
Model:
Samantha Sanders
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SamanthaSanders_32055_1080p.mp4
File Size : 972.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
SamanthaSanders_32055_1080p.mp4 - 972.9 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:31 AM #4113
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Boobs, Bump &amp Booty In A Body Stocking It_s getting very close to special delivery time. Natalie Fiore_s baby bump is looking bigger and bigger. Her big tits are beyond big, they are totally gigantic. They are more and more sensitive says Natalie. Her pussy is ultra-sensitive. A stiff breeze sends waves of pleasure through her body. The brain of the boob man short circuits at the sight of Natalie_s colossal cleavage, her hugely hefty hooters. For this occasion, Natalie_s bought a new outfit to wear in this scene, Boobs, Bump &amp Booty In A Body Stocking. Natalie_s gift of chat is as sexy and as erotic as always. Her accented English adds additional spice. She_s always had a hot mouth and it seems that pregnancy has enhanced her horny talk. The sheer sight of her breasts resting on her belly bump as she lays back on the couch is beyond amazing. Enjoy and relish every second now because Natalie is approaching childbirth.
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NatalieFiore_30327_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 486.03 MB
Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
NatalieFiore_30327_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 486.0 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:32 AM #4114
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
Nine Years Later The moment that we didn_t know would ever come is actually here. TSG_s editors first video-interviewed Diane Poppos on January 14, 2002, nearly ten years ago. That interview is still available on SCORELAND. In recent years, Diane has been completely out of the spotlight. Then our office got a call out of the clear, blue Texas sky. It was Diane calling. She wanted to model again. Were we interested in her visiting SCORE? Our answer was: How fast could Diane get here? And ever since we tipped off SCORELAND Blog readers that Diane was back at SCORE HQ, the countdown began. So what has America_s original huge-boobed MILF-housewife been up to? What_s occupying her time these days? What motivated her to return? Have her legendary tits gotten bigger since she last stepped in front of the cameras? These questions and more will be answered as Diane pops _em out again for the first time in years in this special event. Welcome back to the Big Show, Diane Poppos.
Model:
Diane Poppos
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DianePoppos_27048_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 528.32 MB
Duration : 00:28:30

Download VIDEO:
DianePoppos_27048_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 528.3 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:37 AM #4115
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
Gazongas Devin Taylor. Those amazing 38GG dumplings and that pretty face. Enough to drive a man mad with desire and passion. For huge titties and real masturbation, look no further than Devin to get her sweet, pink cookie baked. Devin is quite simply the best looking woman on the planet. Goddess is the word I would use to describe her, commented Tom. If you ever have the good fortune to meet Devin, here_s what not to say. The worst thing you can say is, _Your tits are huge_ Devin informed us. Gee, like I haven_t noticed that myself Actually, I don_t hear a lot of that since most guys don_t approach me. Hard to believe but that_s what the lady said Most guys don_t approach her What kind of a world is this? Some things are not always understood and maybe it_s better that way.
Model:
Devin Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DevinTaylor_10939_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 244.57 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:22:22

Download VIDEO:
DevinTaylor_10939_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4 - 244.6 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:42 AM #4116
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
She_s Too Busty For Her Dress Marilyn Mayson brings a tear to the eye. Her bountiful boobs are a bonanza for breast men who live to suckle the nipples of busty babes. Marilyn is a full-figured fox who does justice to her tight red dress. This video has Marilyn stepping out of her dress and into a bubble bath. What a sexy voice too The photo set has Marilyn in the same dress except she gets into bed not a bath. Marilyn says her favorite pervs are panty sniffing and public sex. Those things make her feel extra horny and this girl is normally ultra-horny. I love having lots and lots of sex. I can never get enough. I want sex at all times of the day and night. I_m insatiable.
Model:
Marilyn Mayson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MarilynMayson_32290_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 318.29 MB
Duration : 00:11:22

Download VIDEO:
MarilynMayson_32290_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 318.3 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:48 AM #4117
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Picked-Up &amp Fucked On this sunny day, Reyna Mae is lost on the way to South Beach. She doesn_t know where she is and her cell phone battery is drained. No worries. Her knight in a shiny auto comes to the rescue. She gets in and they head off. Her hero is impressed by her 36K blouse-busters. Reyna lets him touch one of them as he_s driving. This is really distracted driving. They_re practically half out of my shirt anyway, Reyna tells him. She takes one breast out for a quickie and then puts it away just as quickly. You can see where this is going. Pulling into his apartment parking lot, he takes his dick out of his fly. Reyna gives him head while they_re parked. She takes her big, heavy tits out of her top and rests them on his lap as she strokes and blows him. They forget about everything else but this hot suck-off. Maybe we should go inside, Reyna suggests, just in case someone sees what_s going on in the car. Rock hard, he_s eager for more of this sexy blonde and her thick softness. Once in the apartment, they go to the bedroom and toss away their clothes. Reyna puts his cock back in her mouth and resumes her oral worshipping. She gets on her back so he can straddle her chest and slide his dick between her huge knockers. Eager to fuck, Reyna stays on her back. He begins fucking her from the side, squeezing her pussy lips together, playing with her belly and navel. Reyna wants to get on top next so his shaft can hit her deep. There will be time to go to South Beach later.
Model:
Reyna Mae and Jimmy Dix
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ReynaMae_33361_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 511.54 MB
Duration : 00:18:17

Download VIDEO:
ReynaMae_33361_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 511.5 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:53 AM #4118
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Sunshine_s Yuletime Log Sunshine just loves the Xmas holidays Everything is so festive and cheery. She makes a fine Jiggle Belle. Her nipples are stiff. It was cold on the day this video was made. That_s because sometimes we run the AC too low at XL Girls in Miami. Sunrise brushes away the fake Miami snow from her lovely red sweater that is somehow resistant to ripping apart from the pressure of her tasty tor_es. Sunhine pulls out her incredible, heavy jugs...big boobs meant to suck and fuck It_s time to get a Yule Log between her thighs. Hey, here cums Bad Santa dragging his male sack. Better him than his annoying elves. He_s got a big present for Sunshine, and it_s not a body lotion gift box. This video was shot in 2006. All the Xmas cheer you need is right here.
Model:
Sunshine and Big Pike
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sunshine_19142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 519.93 MB
Duration : 00:18:32

Download VIDEO:
Sunshine_19142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 519.9 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 02:59 AM #4119
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Tit Chat Kamille Amora tit chats with Dave at XL Girls before she runs off to film a scene. Dave wants to know what Kamille thinks is special about her. My blow job skills, replies Kamille. Having shown those skills several times since her debut in 2014, everyone is in agreement about that. Kamille says she has special tongue moves that make her blow jobs among Seattle_s finest. She just can_t demonstrate right now since there are no cocks available in the dressing room at that moment. Their tit chat moves on to other interesting topics that are important at XL Girls. Like big boobs, stripping and tight tops. Always a pleasure, Kamille Amora.
Model:
Kamille Amora
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamilleAmora_32440_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 228.81 MB
Duration : 00:08:10

Download VIDEO:
KamilleAmora_32440_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 228.8 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 03:11 AM #4120
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Gaggin_ For A Shaggin_ Treating the cock nicely in a mainly P.O.V. shoot, Gwen Etoile seems to drive men to madness, not just with her sexual talents but with her sheer charisma radiating off the screen. How else does one explain a letter like the one below? I know this might sound crazy, but I_m totally in love with Gwen Etoile, writes T.M. Do you think she_d give me a chance? Although there_s one hitch--I have another girl. She is a beautiful gypsy woman so I don_t think Gwen would mind. If I could have just one wish fulfilled, it would be that Gwen, my girlfriend and I would never be apart. There must be a special church to marry us all. And during the reception, I could sing love songs to the both of them. At night we could all sleep together and in the morning my gypsy girl would make breakfast while I sing to both of my lovely ladies. Well, we can_t speak for Gwen but we think she enjoys playing the field, enjoying lots of different experiences and isn_t ready for a singing gypsy marriage just yet. We_re not trying to be negative or fuck up someone_s dream. But that_s the effect she has on guys. As for us, we_re happy enough with jacking to our favorite moments in this video.
Model:
Gwen Etoile and Jarrod Steed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GwenEtoile_22220_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 495.4 MB
Duration : 00:17:44

Download VIDEO:
GwenEtoile_22220_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 495.4 MB