Old 06-20-2019, 03:01 PM #42451
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you were done giving milf goddess Penny Trait your money but you were wrong! LOL You're back and more desperate than ever to please her. And there's only one way to please Penny~you will PAY! Her erotic and mesmerizing voice put you at ease while arousing and humiliating you at the same time! Grab your headphones and your wallet~get ready to please Penny
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:03 PM #42452
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking pleasure, passion and agony
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:07 PM #42453
Модератор

Модератор

I've been thinking a lot lately about us. We get along just fine but...there is just one huge problem. You don't satisfy me...sexually. C'mon you know that you don't. I'm not going to pretend that it's all okay because it's not. Your dick doesn't satisfy me the way I need to be satisfied and I'm over it. I want to fuck someone new, someone who can fuck me the way I deserve to be. I already have a date lined up for tonight. I was thinking, instead of being my boyfriend, you can be my cuckold. You can come along on dates with me and watch while my date fucks me. You can sit in the corner and be my little cuck bitch watching me get fucked by a real man. You'll see just how much you were never truly satisfying me. You're being downgraded from boyfriend to cuckold because you failed and now I'm going to find someone new and make you watch while he puts his hands all over me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:24 PM #42454
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Ezada and I decide that this lucky slave needs to learn the powerful lesson of what his ungrateful mouth can be used for. He kneels at our feet as we smoke long, thin cigarettes, blowing the smoke into his face from time to time. He must eat the ash that falls from both cigarettes as well.. but the humiliation does not end there. We decide he should bear the permanent marks on his tongue of our usage and put out each flaming tip on his tender flesh. You can see how brutal the burns are, but there's not an ounce of mercy.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:32 PM #42455
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:33 PM #42456
Модератор

Модератор

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:34 PM #42457
Модератор

Модератор

You yearn to be mine, I understand.. And you'll do whatever I instruct you in order to have that privilege, as you should. Well I want your existence to change-- you will be placed in my cage and made to live there. You will eat and **** there, confined to licking my heels and watching me tease you from outside your bars. You will find yourself aroused as you hear my heels on the wooden floor, wakening you from your daydreams. When I crouch next to you, you will whimper with anticipation for my touch..
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:42 PM #42458
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 03:51 PM #42459
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your therapist. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you're like a Teen 18+ 18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Adult Role Play, Therapist/Patient, Office Domination, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Upskirt, Heels Fetish, High Heels, Leg Fetish, Body Worship, Sexy Curves, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Redhead, Redheads, Redhead Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 04:00 PM #42460
Модератор

Модератор

I own a company and my business model is simple. Hire men to work for me for free while I go on vacation or **** till noon. Easy! I'm already a millionairess but still working hard at hiring men! After reading your resume I find out that you own a very successful company and I suggest our companies merge. That way you can run your company but it will still be mine and I'll have all the money! SEE? I am so smart! That's why I'm a millionairess. I have men working for me all over the globe, making me mountains of ca$h and guess what, they they all love it because they've fallen into the same spell you have. Face it, I am so irresistible that you can't help but fall victim, you'll do anything I say, hand over your company on a silver platter, worship at my feet, become my slave and sacrifice your life to me so I can have everything I've ever wanted. Say goodbye to your company, dignity, and life. (Oh, and you're hired, welcome)
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 22 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile