Old 06-20-2019, 06:27 PM #42481
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass,****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me. Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass. Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your baby too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money. Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:29 PM #42482
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:31 PM #42483
Модератор

Модератор

You missed me didn't you? I know you crave getting fucked up for me and I want to turn your brain into fine powder. You will take as many hits as you can and cum for me. You will be so fucked up that you will Consumer own cum like a good good boy
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:34 PM #42484
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sensual & intense vid as my poor slave rides the edge of an orgasm...I bring him close and then stop over and over training him to learn orgasm control...
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:34 PM #42485
Модератор

Модератор

stroke that cock get ready for that mouthful you little cum slut
Models: mistress rave

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:40 PM #42486
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:45 PM #42487
Модератор

Модератор

You get introduced to me, your new boss, and you are shocked that i am smoking hot. You sit there in silence, as i talk to you, you are totally dumbfounded. I'm going to go through your file with you, you start to feel at ease, until we reach the part about you struggling with addiction. You feel uncomfortable, but i put you at ease. I am also a trained therapist, and i know exactly how we can work through your problems together. You are now going to be my new toy, my little project pet. I start you off slow, and as i lead you into a heady daze. I tease you, which leaves you speechless, revealing the shiny PVC bra i have on under my shirt. Massaging my perfect big boobs, mesmerizing you as i do. I order you to get your dick out, not something you expected on a first meeting, and make you stroke it. Now, i just need you to sign your contract, don't worry about the small print, just take the pen. You are now in debt to me, forever. Add a mark-up code:
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:53 PM #42488
Модератор

Модератор

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:55 PM #42489
Модератор

Модератор

you know how you worked really really hard your whole life and made a bunch of money, save it and invested it? you were really smart with it? Well I'm here to let you know that I actually own all of that. Everything you worked so hard for is Mine. you thought that you were going to be able to retire and live comfortably someday? Nope all that hard work goes straight to Me. It will keep going to Me until you have nothing left. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing" for 25% markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened" for 50% markup. Are you becoming obedient, just how I want you? Use code "obedient" for 100% markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed" for 500% markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours" for 1000% markup.
Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 07:01 PM #42490
Модератор

Модератор

Daddy you were not home today and I was so horny. I wanted your cock to fill me up! I decided to use my panties and fantasize of you. I stuff them inside of my tight pussy and cum while i feel the fabric filling up my tight hole. I love to cum on my panties and slide them back on, wearing them for the remainder of the day.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile