Old 06-20-2019, 11:36 PM #42541
Модератор

Модератор

** Part 2 of "Cock Craved Vday" ** Now that your need for cock has reached its full craving - buy this clip and fuck that boy pussy gapping wide! Enjoy this big 9 3/4" cock with a 2" girth and don't say I didn't get you anything for Valentines Day..
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 11:36 PM #42542
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass,****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me. Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass. Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your baby too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money. Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 11:37 PM #42543
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 11:41 PM #42544
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 11:44 PM #42545
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:34 AM #42546
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs , but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days , while I explain how rich and powerful they 're making Me. You want to be a part of that , don 't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet , contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient , for Me , My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:36 AM #42547
Модератор

Модератор

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:37 AM #42548
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Juls and my Alpha bull is here. Guess why i 've asked you to come over today. We know how much you love to worship feet. We know that you are a total submissive foot -licking cuck and you would do anything to please us. You are here to show your obedience to me and to my Alpha. Get on your knees and start cleaning his feet. How does it feet to clean my man 's feet right in front of your Goddess? Pretty pathetic , isn 't it?! But i know you would do anything for me. Keep kissing , sucking his toes , suck on his big toe like its a dick. It 's so generous of us to let you be here. Why are you touching you loser cuck dick? We did not allow you stroke.
Next time you come over , we will relax , watch a movie , have a few drinks and then fuck. You will be sitting in the corner whimpering watching us getting off on each other. Watch my man fuck my wet pussy , play with my big tits and delicious round bootie. Something you will NEVER touch. IF you are lucky , you will get a big load that you will clean off his feet like a hungry cum eating cuckold.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:41 AM #42549
Модератор

Модератор

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:47 AM #42550
Модератор

Модератор

Mercedes has been left alone in class , she is meant to be studying history but she clearly has no interest. As she sits at her desk she spins around and throws her feet up on the desk behind her , showing off her sexy high heels. She is wearing her heels with black over the knee socks pushed down her calves. She slowly slips off her heels revealing her socked soles , but it doesn 't stop there as she is feeling naughty. Mercedes slowly starts to slip off the rest of her uniform , pausing to play with her cute socked feet. When in just her lingerie she slips off her socks , showing her bare soles and wrapping her tie around them , letting it slip in between her toes. Soon Mercedes is slipping off her lingerie too , leaving her completely naked but still wiggling her toes and playing with her sexy feet.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile