Old 06-23-2019, 02:24 AM #42981
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor , can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 02:25 AM #42982
Модератор

Модератор

It 's the ultimate form of power : breath play. What could be more intense , more submissive , than handing over control of your most basic bodily function to me? And today I 'm really going to take control. It 's going to be challenging , a real mind fuck , but I know you can do it. After all , I 'm going to make it feel so good to struggle for me. You 'll hold your breath , depriving yourself of oxygen for longer than you thought possible. But anything is possible when I 'm seducing you , when you 're doing it because it 's what I command. Hyperventilation , then more breath holding along with plenty of edging , and then we 'll take things up a notch. Get out a scarf for me. Tie it tightly around your neck and pull. It 's time to take this breath play session to the next level. You 're desperate for oxygen , but your arousal is more pressing , especially with my teasing encouraging you along. Doesn 't it feel so good to jerk that cock when you 're gasping for breath? Especially when there 's a big , orgasmic reward waiting for you. But first , you have to make it through my intense , oxygen depriving countdown...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 8 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 02:29 AM #42983
Модератор

Модератор

My boss is so incompetent. I 've been putting up with him for YEARS. I noticed something is a little off about him though... he really seems to like feet. Not just , "hey that 's a cute new pedi , Marie , how festive!" More like , "Your feet are sexy." Who says that? I 've been pulling up weird searches in his internet history too. Over the course of 2 years I have finally compiled enough solid evidence of him being a total foot pervert that I can Blackmail-Fantasy him to my hearts content. When he walks into his office , soon to be mine , I start interrogating him. I love watching him squirm in fear , thinking up lies on the spot. I finally tell him what I plan on doing with him , making him my foot bitch and taking over his company. Using him as my personal slave and humiliating him every single day with his Step-Pa , who 's in on it too!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 49 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 02:30 AM #42984
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don 't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees , now. You 're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles , making them more filthy you are going to worship , lick , and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You 're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey , spitty , feet. Don 't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue , pig. I bet you 'd love to cum for me wouldn 't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don 't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I 've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you 're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
Use code "YESCARLIE " to prove you 're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE " to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 02:33 AM #42985
Модератор

Модератор

As a lifeguard who takes her job very seriously , I will go to all length 's to teach you about safety. I hope you pay attention and listen
Models: Harper Madi!

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 02:34 AM #42986
Модератор

Модератор

I am not giving any details about this clip so you have no idea what it 's about. That won 't stop you though you can 't resist me and the idea of not knowing what is going to happen in this clip is simply erotic and risky. Will I let you cum? Make you clean it up? Maybe CBT? Who knows ok maybe you shouldn 't buy this clip but you can 't help yourself you love the gamble.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 02:52 AM #42987
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a piece of ****.. and I 'm here to remind you of that!
Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 02:55 AM #42988
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It 's large , in charge ; big and black. Look at it throb before you , filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold , you 're going to worship it as the superior member it is , and you 're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh , and it 's going to be thick as fuck , based on what he 's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you , as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you , as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru $h your soul and destroy your dignity. There 's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:04 AM #42989
Модератор

Модератор

It 's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you , they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time , yearning to be walked on , to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess ' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand , hasn 't it? It 's become more than a fetish , it 's become an obsession. One that you can 't shake , no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:15 AM #42990
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s