Old 06-24-2019, 06:17 AM #43501
Модератор

Модератор

5 hot latina dominas play foot fetish with 1 slave in this movie. They talk on the bed with each other , then their slave lay in front of them , and all of them put their feet on her head. Then they start smothering her , squeeze her face , trampling on it , and put their angle and feet deep down in her throat until she start coughing. One pair of feet is enough to get something moving in the pants of those who are the suckers of foot fetish. What about five sexy pairs of feet belonging to five hot Latina dominas who are using a slave to be humiliated while they are laughing at her? Pure heaven. These women of have no trouble pushing both their feet and their ankle even so deep into the slave 's mouth , who 's lying on the floor , that she starts choking and grasping for air. There 's a beautiful shot of an avalanche of red and white toe nails on top of the disfigured little slave whose face has to endure some foot domination , such as smothering , squeezing and some trampling even.
Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 41 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:19 AM #43502
Модератор

Модератор

I love My big tits , you love My big tits. So I 'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It 'll be fun either way , so let 's get started.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:20 AM #43503
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love to eat cum.... but that 's only when your dick is still hard and throbbing. In this video I take precautions to make sure you eat you cum. My big new tits make your cock swell and you just can 't help but stroke your joystick. The thought of eating your cum is so taboo and kind of repulsive to you but that also just adds to your overall lust. I coo at you in my hushed tones telling you exactly how I want you to stoke and how you are going to eat that cum.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:21 AM #43504
Модератор

Модератор

You 're going to be a good little cum eater for me. That 's what you want , right? To be a good cum eater finally. To go through with it , make it happen. You 'll do anything for me when I 'm in such hot sexy lacy lingerie. When I teas you like this , you just turn into a submissive male for me. You 'll just do it. Whatever I say. Are you ready to be a good boy for me? A good cum swallower? Say yes Goddess.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER :
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:22 AM #43505
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:23 AM #43506
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
Includes : SPH ,JOI ,Cum countdown , Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:25 AM #43507
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home , fresh from the salon with a bright , shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky , absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it 's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:26 AM #43508
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 23 min 33 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:27 AM #43509
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna be a full blown faggot , sucking cock , getting fucked and eating cum. Sniffing P0ppers makes you a bigger faggot , makes you weaker for cock , makes you crave dick even more. Sniff more , faggot , be my perfect little faggot. High and loose , craving cock. Keep sniffing fag , you wanna suck cock for me! Finger your ass and inhale , faggot! Youre finally turning into the faggot cock sucker you 've always wanted to be!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:32 AM #43510
Модератор

Модератор

We 're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions , and it 's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship ". While you worship My feet , and I act like I like it , as you pay Me to do , it feeds that delusion of yours that because you 're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let 's clear something up right now : you like feet , and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees , and worse , turned on , by My smelly soles. I really don 't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said , I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks , charm , and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now , it looks like our time is up. So , what 's it going to be? Will you accept that you 're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600 /hour to be in My presence , or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile