Old 06-24-2019, 07:11 AM #43531
Модератор

Модератор

Scorpion has been on her US tour for a couple weeks now , and while busy traveling to major cities , she also has a very gassy mouth! She can 't figure out what is causing her to belch so bad , so she blames it on the Florida sun! She might even incorporate burping into her tour. Maybe she 'll unleash her bad breath on you!
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:11 AM #43532
Модератор

Модератор

Jericha Jem doesn 't kiss on the first date , but she 's noticed your long , lingering stares at her small feet and how many times you 've complimented her tall , sexy , suede heels. Jericha has figured out your secret foot fetish --and she loves it. She invites you to kiss her soft , wrinkled soles and wrap your mouth around her pink toes. Your date is so turned on by your foot worship that she wants you to stroke your cock as you touch her feet. Won 't you please cum for her , letting her feel your warm , slick load drip in between her girly toes?
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:16 AM #43533
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie 's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles , her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:18 AM #43534
Модератор

Модератор

In front of me is the most pathetic , pitiful slave in my stable. He 's so desperately obedient , his life is worth so little without me , that this relationship isn 't even sexual anymore. I 've drilled submission into him so deeply , that even if I permanently damaged his cock , even if I wrecked his balls so hard he couldn 't cum , I know he 'd still stick around. So he 's perfect for my experiment today - I have more and more clients interested in ballbusting , and I need to see how much a man can take. I kick , knee , punch and slap him in the balls. Fast , hard kicks. Toe kicks and deep kicks in multiple positions , lots of verbal humiliation to keep him motivated. Pretty much every ounce of suffering I can think of putting his poor , swollen testicles through. To begin with , he 's loving it , offering himself up for sacrifice to my perfect latex bodysuit , stockings and PVC boots. I pull his hair and slap his face , dragging him back up for more as he tries to take a second to rest. There is no time for a break in Miss Lix 's dungeon. I 've given him a safe word - Mercy - only to be used when he REALLY can 't take any more. I should be an ethical domme and listen as he Yelps it out the first time , but sadly for his poor nuts ; there 's No Mercy when it comes to Miss Lix 's ball abuse fetish... **My FIRST time ballbusting on camera , although not in person ** Featuring Jay Wimp of Ballbusting Beauties
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:21 AM #43535
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley 's pretty sweet face and sensuous lips up close for you to adore. Lip gloss and lipstick is on for you to see. Her teeth are perfect , her tongue is wet and she is making kissy faces for you. Puckering and kissing at you while sensually moaning lightly
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:29 AM #43536
Модератор

Модератор

How long do you think you can last with my perfect tits in your face and my sweet , sensual voice , encouraging you to stroke for me? Your dick is already hard just thinking about it. So let 's play a little game. You stroke like a good boy and I 'm going to pull that cum right out of you whether you like it or not. The catch? If you cum in the first 2 minutes , you have to pay a cum tax of $50. If you cum in the first 5 minutes , $25. If you cum ANY time during this video , you pay a $10 cum tax. Make it through the whole thing? Watch it again...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:30 AM #43537
Модератор

Модератор

What should you watch?
Both hands are busy.. fingering my super wet pussy , and tracing my highly arched feet. You might have to watch it twice to see it all.
Models: DawnAvril

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:31 AM #43538
Модератор

Модератор

Hot Smoking Fetish.
Clip Contains : smoking , legs , heels , pantyhose.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:32 AM #43539
Модератор

Модератор

So , today the job I 've given myself is to have the most amount of fun and cause you the most amount of frustration.
Restrained by wrists , chest , and legs , and in chastity. A little pink string , a simple double knot , and a dick. Want to see what a tease from me looks like?
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:33 AM #43540
Модератор

Модератор

I 've been your personal trainer for a couple months now. Seems things have been working out great for you. For me it 's a different story. I am not only your personal trainer but it seems I am your Therapist-Fantasy as well. All you do is vent about the things going on in your life....your wife , your boss , your job and so on. I have to hear about it all the time. Do you remember that time when I mentioned one of my friends Blackmailed-Fantasy her boss? I 'm sure you remember because the way your eyes lit up was unforgettable. You sounded intrigued by the topic. Anyways...that friend was me. I 've had my eye on you this whole time we have been having our training sessions. You see that small tiny camera hidden over there? Yes that one. Ive recorded pretty much all of our training sessions. I know you cannot forget about the heated one a couple weeks back. The one where you came on to me and then I encouraged you to stroke it. HAHA....you were totally into it and I knew all along I was collecting the evidence I needed for today. Now that I have all this proof we are going to do things my way. The game is being changed from here on out...
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile