Old 06-25-2019, 03:40 PM #43901
Модератор

Модератор

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He screams and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too? ENGLISH SPOKEN Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 03:43 PM #43902
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy girl smokes and play with her pussy on the balcony. She is completely nude and loves to play with herself knowing that a neighbor can see her naked and masturbating. CF0088-4k
Models: CoupleFucking

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 03:49 PM #43903
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:01 PM #43904
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately scream that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:06 PM #43905
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:08 PM #43906
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:10 PM #43907
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to Consumer cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:14 PM #43908
Модератор

Модератор

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever. Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:25 PM #43909
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:29 PM #43910
Модератор

Модератор

She shows up thinking we are going to have an interview discussing dwarfism, but once the interview was over I had other ideas and convinced her to see things my way....which includes blowjob, titty fucking and facial.
Models: BrandonLeeHarrington

Duration: 24 min 3 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile