Old 06-26-2019, 07:11 PM #44821
Модератор

Модератор

Deep , deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It 's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts , I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen , the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:11 PM #44822
Модератор

Модератор

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of &quot ;welcome to the neighborhood &quot ; flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you 're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town , would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me , drooling over me hot little body , this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:12 PM #44823
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:13 PM #44824
Модератор

Модератор

I 've been playing poker with my friend Jay , I beat him again , and he owes me $1000. Only problem is , he 's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide , but this always happens...last week it was $50 , the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything , so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I 'm known for being a bit kinky , so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball -crushing device , and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes , and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes , I 'll let him out &amp ; let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy &amp ; release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he 'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD , and very painful , for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:13 PM #44825
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap , how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don 't just like tits , you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can 't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it 's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You 'd give anything to my tits , wouldn 't you? You 're going to keep watching , drooling , lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle , how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you 'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code &quot ;YESCARLIE &quot ; to prove you 're a good boy to me Use code &quot ;ALLFORCARLIE &quot ; to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % Use code &quot ;EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE &quot ; to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:14 PM #44826
Модератор

Модератор

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can 't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:14 PM #44827
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum , wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:17 PM #44828
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I 'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You 're going to admit several things , stroke your cock and cum , then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes : CEI , Cum Eating , Slave Training , Men Following Orders , Femdom , Female Domination , Cameltoe , Pussy Worship , Tit Worship , Body Worship , Ass Worship , Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:18 PM #44829
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn 't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don 't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I 'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:22 PM #44830
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today , boy. I want you to get the following handy : two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That 's it! You 're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity , then we 're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset , that 's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile