Old 06-09-2019, 07:05 PM #4501
Модератор

Модератор

It really hurt! Shouting is impossible a full mouth of shit. Christina quarreled with her boyfriend and I suggested that she get emotionally discharged on me. She beat in full force such was the deal! She struck me 5 hard blows and came up to me to once again stuff my mouth with shit, and then again 5 strong strokes and again she pressed her shit into me. I had to eat her shit very quickly, otherwise she would continue to beat me, and it really hurt, especially when the beats hit one place !!! My hands were tied and I was completely in her power. I swallowed almost without chewing, great sips the shit was tough and it was difficult to swallow, but the blows were very painful, so I swallowed quickly. It was a really tough meeting this must be seen and heard.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:05 PM #4502
Модератор

Модератор

Its a shame to see this adorable costume go to waste so I decided to wear it for you as I have been holding my piss and shit until I couldnt possibly hold it any longer. Ive been so turned on all day just thinking about showing you whats inside. I fuck my pink pussy with metal and fill my already full ass with jizz lube and if feels so good and slippery. It comes pouring out of my ass in a long steady stream and paves the way for my shit to slide right out but not before I take a nice, long awaited piss. It just keeps coming and coming Piss, cum and shit. So erotic and what a relief.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 13 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:05 PM #4503
Модератор

Модератор

Today Mistress announce me that she have a soft surprise at my dinner. She feel that he shit will flow into my mouth so she order me to prepare myself asap to can be her toilet slave in her kitchen. After she let me admire her gorgeous ass, she let me lick her pussy and ass then the show begin : she put a long white gloce and keep my mouth open to can fill it with her golden pee, and tell me to drink it all and not dissapoint her !!! I done this rask then she ofer me a nice view of her asshole and order to keep my mouth open under her ass to can fill it with diarheea like pee directly in my throat. She fill it completelly then she ask me to stroke my big cock just thinking of my meal and keep chewing and eating. for the rest or the story . .. . buy it and see . . .
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 95.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:06 PM #4504
Модератор

Модератор

I held it a few days just for you freek. I know how you love to feel me shit on your dick. I havent went in three days. I knew it would be a lot of shit coming out my big phat ass. Let me put your dick in my mouth before I make it all shitty. My stomach feels like It was about to bus. Im so horny now I want to fuck. I made it funky just like you like it!!
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 609 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:06 PM #4505
Модератор

Модератор

Mirror mirror on the wall who is that ebony scat queen of them all! I got my new toy today finally, you know I had to try it out and get it all dirty for you freek. I shitted on my new mirror too, I wanted you to see everything I was doing up close and didnt want you to miss any of the action baby. I make a shit slide, it was looking so good stuck to the mirror I had to get a taste. I fuck my tight bloody pussy in a couple position before sucking my blood off your cock. My sweet poop was so good I had to go back for thirds an fourths. I was so turned on I had to fuck my ass hard. It was hard getting my new 10inch inside my tight ass but once I did I came so hard. I leave you with shitty kisses muah.
Ebony Scat Queen
Shitty Kisses
xoxoxo

Duration: 27 min 24 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:06 PM #4506
Модератор

Модератор

Huge fountain from my ass!! Really stinky brown and farts
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 89.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:07 PM #4507
Модератор

Модератор

We decided to throw a dirty lesbian show where we shit each others mouth , then give each other shit mouth and then smeared the shit in mouths, naked bodies each other , and of course fondling each other . We put our underwear and came into the room , we decided to strip and show you her beautiful naked body is Alice we took Caroline Alice bystander and began to simultaneously caress the breast of our friend , but that is not enough, we then remove the panties to Alice and caressed the ass and priscu Alice their tongues , Oh Yes she is beautiful her gorgeous big Breasts . After we brought my girlfriend , I turn your mouth and Alice fills my mouth with shit she just shits in it , my mouth is full of shit yeah its cool , comes up to me Carolina and takes lips chat shit with my mouth , and together with Caroline smeared shit with their mouths on the naked body of Alice , the Alice all in the shit in her chest neck abdomen , now it is the turn of Caroline . Alice and I remove her bra with Carolina and caressed the breast Carolina , after a little fondling of the breast Carolina Carolina we take off panties and start to caress pussy and ass Carolina with their tongues . Caroline was excited, and Alice opened her mouth and Caroline had filled Alices mouth with shit , mouth full shit was Alice , Alice sends a chat shit I Carolina your mouth while kissing and Alice and shit smeared on the naked body of Caroline . Well, finally it came my turn , I also want to get a portion of fondling from my friends , Caroline and Alice take off my bra and start to caress my Breasts nipples , Oh what a rush , after my friends realized that I am a little aroused from their foreplay , they take off my panties and start to caress my ass and pussy with their tongues that is really double the fun , Yes I love it , I want to shit and Carolina put your mouth and I fill her mouth Carolina shit Oh yeah I use my girlfriend as a toilet . I filled Carolinas mouth with shit and Carolina passes a piece of shit to Carolinas mouth , and my girlfriends smear shit over my naked body with their mouths . We are all in shit and we like such hot games , we love to shit each others mouths , eat shit playing with shit . You like to watch when three beautiful girls use each others mouths as a toilet , shit in there , fill each others mouths with shit , lick each others pussies and Asses , and caress their Breasts and end up smearing shit with their mouths .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:08 PM #4508
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me Get shitted on then face fucked until Im made to vomit all over myself and his dick while having piss shoved down my throat.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:08 PM #4509
Модератор

Модератор

I just buy my Mistress a nice pair of stockings and (as a reward) she said she will let me lick her gorgeous pussy lips and inside her ass after shitting !! She put me again in her lobby (all tied up) and begin to use my mouth as she wish. Her orders were very strictly : mouth open wide, tongue out, and lick the pussy lips and ass until i get her golden nectar deep inside me and until all her shit were deposited inside my mouth and onto my tongue. After that, she order me to lick her ass, clean it with my brown tongue and try to extract more shit from her ass with my tongue only !!! Best gaping ass scene until now from our studio, clear FULLHD image from my new camera ! Great close up action ! Enjoy it and wait for our next movie.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:08 PM #4510
Модератор

Модератор

In between scenes I had to shit. I used my male talent dick as my toilet. I love making dicks dirty.

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile