Old 06-27-2019, 04:45 PM #45631
Модератор

Модератор

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:45 PM #45632
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding. However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong. Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your parents about. This stays between you and your principal. Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:46 PM #45633
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you suffocate on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:47 PM #45634
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:47 PM #45635
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:48 PM #45636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:49 PM #45637
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in to see you humping a pillow. I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:50 PM #45638
Модератор

Модератор

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy! Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:53 PM #45639
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:53 PM #45640
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the poppers slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile