Old 06-28-2019, 09:45 PM #46021
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I 've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn 't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don 't blame you though.. I know they 're perfect. You try so hard to impress me.. sending tributes , buying every video , ordering customs , and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are . and because you 've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:46 PM #46022
Модератор

Модератор

You have been admitted to Nurse Poison 's addiction clinic. You have an addiction to surgical gloves and P0ppers. Your glove fetish controls you , commands you , and nothing makes you weaker than Nurse Poison donning her gloves and peeling them off slowly in her latex uniform. Nurse Poison is going to treat your addiction by over indulging you to the point of no return. sliding on , ripping , pinging , rubbing and double gloving. While keeping you Intox-Fantasy on her special medicine. You are in for a very special treatment indeed.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:48 PM #46023
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man ". BOOBS - FOOT - INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:49 PM #46024
Модератор

Модератор

Arinna knows how to end her work week. She gets 3 men over and they all fuck her hard , anal too. She gets a lot of cum , what she does with it will surprise you
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 39 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:49 PM #46025
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife ) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife ). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:50 PM #46026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Slave Training FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip : It 's a dark night I am **** deeply. At mid night you came in and without my knowledge you took me away to your dungeon. When I awake I see you in front of my eyes. You laugh like a vamp. I have been cached by you and now I can 't be released. I have to obey you , to your rules. If I don 't you will whip me , slap me and punish me very harsh. I started shivering and crying.Then after that you kind of Taste me a little and snap your fingers and tell me to kiss your feet till u don 't tell me to stop. You pull and say that you are my goddess. I can 't do anything without your permission. In the end you make me **** imagining you being with me.
Clip Contains : foot fetish , vampire , biting , mesmerize , mind fuck , slave training , soles , heels , shoes , goddess worship , redhead , femdom , legs , custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:54 PM #46027
Модератор

Модератор

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications , of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking " application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor. Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e ' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e ' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e ' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche ' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom , di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell 'applicazione "shrinking ". E ' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e ' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E ' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E ' cosi piccolo che e ' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall 'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e ' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e ' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:56 PM #46028
Модератор

Модератор

In this video Elise Graves zips her sub into a completely enclosed heavy rubber suit with only two small nose holes. Inside the suit there 's also a full internal gag which fills his mouth with rubber and doesn 't allow any air passage. Elise then secures him to a hospital bed with white Sigufix gear including straps , body harness , and head restraint. Lastly , Elise pulls a gas mask over his head leaving him completely cocooned in heavy rubber , but it doesn 't stop there!
Part 1 /3.
Models: serious

Duration: 20 min 17 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:11 PM #46029
Модератор

Модератор

This is the life. your reason for existence. My slave ready to serve at the snap of My fingers. Crawl under My desk and grovel at My Holy Heels. you immediately obey and start kissing the floor in appreciation and respect. This is the most amazing perspective for a slave at My feet. Look at My sole , any time you see dirt or even a speck of dust you must lick it clean and savor it. you will live on the dirt from My soles. Imagine what My sharp heels can do to you , slave. Perfect to trample your flesh and have you begging for mercy. Worship , lick , suck , sniff like a good little bitch. Welcome to your life under My desk. you 'll never want to leave.
Includes : Young Goddess Kim , Femdom POV , Shoe slave , Foot Domination , Stilettos , Goddess Worship , Shoe Licking , Female Domination , Female Supremacy , High Heel Domination , Shoe Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 669 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:12 PM #46030
Модератор

Модератор

Hey perv , your girl 's birthday is coming up , isn 't it? You know what would be soooo funny? If you just forgot her birthday. Don 't make a reservation , don 't get a gift , just forget. Celebrate me instead.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile