Old 06-09-2019, 07:37 PM #4601
Модератор

Модератор

Tee hee, dont you think I look cute in this dress my mommy got me, Mister? Im glad you followed me to the bathroom and away from the party Ive noticed you looking at me, mister, and I can tell that you like me hee, you want me to be your girlfriend, dont you? You want me to LIKE like you? Well, okay but youll have to do what I tell you stay down on the floor and look at my butthole, heehee, okay, now kiss it. Thats right, kiss my little butthole. Sniff it! Eat my farts!
Old 06-09-2019, 07:37 PM #4602
Модератор

Модератор

oh, discusting brownie from my anus, its big and ugly, i made this close the camera, so you can see everything very good. I got dirt my whole toilet, bicouse my p00p was like diarrhea.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 23 s
Resolution: 750 x 1 334
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 85.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:37 PM #4603
Модератор

Модератор

Hi there. So, you've liked my big asshole so much, you've decided you want to eat my poop. Ha ha ha, you're a naughty boy aren't you? You want my tasty turd in your dirty mouth? You want to taste me? I tell you what a jerk you are before you eat my poop, and how flavorful my shit is going to be for you when you eat it. I know you want to have my shit inside you, don't you. Well, you are going to get your wish, you lucky boy. And if anyone ever knew you liked to eat shit from big assholes they would think you are bad, and dirty, and gross. But I understand. In fact. I love it, my toilet ?
Models: annalise

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:38 PM #4604
Модератор

Модератор

As on the toilet, I piss and shit you in your mouth. I have done you good. Quite peacefully, I sit on my toilet chair on you and emptied of my piss and shit. After a short stretching I shit my scat in slaves mouth. I order you toopen mouth. I push shit slowly into your toilet mouth. How disgusting to eat the whole shit. You are good slave!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 15 min 56 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:38 PM #4605
Модератор

Модератор

Wear my tight and shiny leggings on. How do you like it on me? Do you think its fitting on me? You cant ignore my legs and ass in them. So lets worship my shiny ass in this pants. I show off and seduce you by my shiny ass in doggy. Worship me, love me. You can take a peek from butt hole as well when I remove down a bit the leggings. Put your dick between my ass cheeks, I pucker my asshole for you because Its such a huge turn on. I lay on my side and start sniffing my butt hole smell. Definitely amazing I would smell it all day long. Worship me then you can feel my butt hole smell in your nose. I dont remove totally the leggings leave it on half way and keep puckering butt hole until I release this big and dark brown poo on side. And I push out my poo during puckering. Just watch how cute poo comes out like a ‘shit plug because of shape of
Old 06-09-2019, 07:39 PM #4606
Модератор

Модератор

I had some nachos and queso last night and washed it down with Tequila shots so I know my poo is gonna be runny! I think it will be a nasty one so I get my slave to get on his knees while I sit on a bar stool and proceed to humiliate him by shitting right into his filthy little mouth! The diarrhea just keeps coming and coming as I make him eat my delicious poop and lick my asshole clean after Im donedont you wish you could take his place
Old 06-09-2019, 07:39 PM #4607
Модератор

Модератор

I start the video wearing a complete outfit jeans, t shirt and heels I take them all off until I am fully nude. I then take a very long pee all over the clothes. Finally I put all the soaking wet clothes back on
Old 06-09-2019, 07:39 PM #4608
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress want to try this time another kinky scene, feeding me froma bowl. She begin to fill it with pee, then a huge shit and diarheea in close ups. She invite me to take a seat and to enjoy my fresh and hot meal and she feed me with her hard piece by piece until almost all her diarheea disappear into my mouth. She enjoy it and then she take the camera in hand, borke the scene a little for 25 seconds pushing on zoom in but after that she correcting the image and recording me how i enjoy her diarheea and eating in front of her, writing with her shit on my chest and strocking with her shit on cock at request !! very nice idea for today, Tomorrow what it will be ?
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 84.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:40 PM #4609
Модератор

Модератор

I felt the urge to poop while I was working out so I strip off my workout shorts and poop and piss right in my crisp white panties! I rub my wet poopy panties and show off my shitty crack and show off my sexy load inside my panties before slipping my soiled pair back on, smearing up my legs
Old 06-09-2019, 07:40 PM #4610
Модератор

Модератор

Many of you have asked me about pooping liquid diarrhea , and of course I try to hear each of you . Before filming this video I drink a laxative to I could get liquid shit diarrhea . This time I release a large load of liquid diarrhea in your favorite denim shorts , diarrhea dripping down my legs , and my favorite shoes, either in liquid shit , and as I looked at the floor in horror theres a big puddle of diarrhea . Yes, I pooped in my favorite shorts . Yes, my bottom covered in shit, liquid shit . Here is a super liquid deoria for you my beloved friends . Pleasant to you of viewing .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile