Old 06-10-2019, 10:56 AM #4851
Модератор

Модератор

Lil Stink is back with a new fix for all her fans to enjoy!! ENjoy as she pees and poops in five great scenes, mostly done at her job. This busy bee just got a promotion so I dont catch clips from her as regular as in the past but what a pleasure they are when they come in!! There is probably no girl on this site that is as fun to watch pull their pants and panties up and down more!! Now that shes starting to make the big bucks she must be eating good too!! Some great logs coming out that already great ass of hers!! Its the same old greatness from Lil Stink in this clip!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:57 AM #4852
Модератор

Модератор

Im going to be having you eat out of my ass all day. You like that? I dont want to rush. Watch me pull up my skirt and show off my ass in my white thong. I want you to put your face in there and take a good whiff. Pull my panties to the side and tease my asshole with your tongue. I cant wait to fill your mouth up. I love how good you make my holes feel. I want you to cum with my shit in your mouth today. Open up while I moan and push everything out. When Im done I want you to lick my asshole clean for me. Its dirty because of you. I want you to suck it clean for me.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:58 AM #4853
Модератор

Модератор

Long legs, lace panties and a lovely poop!
Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:58 AM #4854
Модератор

Модератор

Listen to how good it feels for me to shit for you. You can hear it. Its such a fucking good release for me. You want to hear about the food I ate to make this shit? Ill tell you as you get a close up of my creamy shit leaving my ass. I empty myself just to slide a dildo right back up my dirty hole. I cover that cock in my shit just so I can smear it across my chest for you.
Please, please, PLEASE keep my videos off of any other sites. Getting them removed is so time consuming. Thank you.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:00 AM #4855
Модератор

Модератор

Ayanna was dropping it heavy in these three clips!! Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to drop three massive loads in three new FUNKY clips!! Ayanna Continues to blow my mind by how prolific and amazing she is!! Sometimes she goes 3-4 times in one day!! She really was dropping some huge loads. A bunch of snakes in the first two clips and then closed with a MASSIVE load of diarrhea! She got it all over the bowl and the seat!! Another great trio from the most prolific Funky Lady!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:00 AM #4856
Модератор

Модератор

Hungry again, are you? Look at how pathetic you are, laying under my throne, waiting for me to feed you. Youve put yourself to good use lately, havent you? Cooking food for me, cleaning around the house even with your tongue. In fact, you tongued my *actual* toilet in the bathroom clean with your tongue, did you not? Foolish slave, did you really think you were just cleaning up after me? Haha, no, you were cleaning up after everyone who used that toilet! My family, friends even the plumber who came to fix it before. Horrified? Id hardly think so, slave, since youre such a filthy human toilet! Haha let me tell you what Ive been eating lately, and how youre going to eat what I ate after its gone through my assholeand how Im going to make you eat it AGAIN once its come out YOUR ass.
Now lick my holes, slave. Lick me up and down from my pussy to my asshole, over and overtongue-fuck my shitter as I touch myself.. do you taste the turd I have up there on the tip of your tongue? Do you like the little toilet paper bits I left waiting for you? Now open wide, slave youre going to have a HUGE meal, and I want you to eat it ALL. Dont leave a single tracein fact, the next time I see you smile, I dont even want to see my shit on your teeth.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:01 AM #4857
Модератор

Модератор

Rub me down freek this was my first time smearing it felt so good! I like the way it felt up against my soft caramel skin it was warm an very relaxing it made me horny. You will like everything you see from me smearing my huge 36DDD to me smearing my big 47inch round booty.
I love scat and filming and hope to make better quality clips every time I embark a new scat adventure. Your support is very important for me.
There is also a part 2 parts, so be on the look out freek
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:01 AM #4858
Модератор

Модератор

Making a batch of my awesome heart shaped bite sized brownieswatch me poop and pee right into the bowl as I am mixing the ingredients! Yum!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:02 AM #4859
Модератор

Модератор

Noooo! I just felt the uncontrollable need to poop! I ran as fast as I could to get to the toilet. I got to the bathroom door and my asshole exploded out the wettest, nastiest load of diarrhea all over my hallway floor! What a horrible mess! My belly is cramping! Im doubled up in my hallway with my asshole bursting out load after load of shit! It looks like a shit waterfall as it splashes all over the floor!
Oh what a mess! What am I going to do!? The floor is so slippery, I had better be careful. Oh no! I just fell and landed right into the huge pile of my shit! What a mess! Theres shit everywhere now! My floor is covered in my poop! Ive got my warm, runny shit all over my body, and all over the floor! Oh what a mess!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:03 AM #4860
Модератор

Модератор

Crawling back to me again, huh? You had a taste of my chocolate” last time, and now you cant stop yourself, can you? Just as well, my poop is delicious!