Old 06-10-2019, 11:34 AM #4911
Модератор

Модератор

2 girls used live toilet in woods. A new toilet slave flew to us from another country. He wanted to serve as a toilet for Christina and Lisa in the forest! We came to the forest on the river bank, in the afternoon there is no one here. The girls used it 100%!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:35 AM #4912
Модератор

Модератор

Hey babe, come here for a sec, would yah? I need you to do something nice for me. Put your face right up to my ass and hold it there.. you ready? Good! Ill fill your mouth with massive thick smelly shit and I need you to eat it for me! Oops, it smells disgusting, babe. Let me take videotape at your face. Do you like the taste of my shit? So you like my dirty asshole, too! I can't keep this shit to myself anymore ?
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 895 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:35 AM #4913
Модератор

Модератор

I take yummy Banana in my ass and mixed Poo and Banana with dildo, put some dessert on toy and sucking it and taste my dirty fingers ?
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 15 min 47 s
Size: 689 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:36 AM #4914
Модератор

Модератор

Its time to poop again! Check out this position! Head down and ass up! What a great view as this massive, giant turd slowly pushes its way out of my ass and falls between my ass cheeks and onto the floor! Woah! its a big one! A long, moist turd perfect for smearing!
I pick up my big poop and I start to smear it all over my big belly! I love my belly! Its so perfect and round and soft! It feels so good to touch it and play with it! I find my curves are so sexy. I feel like a beautiful scat goddess! My big round belly looks so beautiful covered in my stinky poo!
Then I start to cover my big, low hanging tits! They look like udders! But they feel so amazing with my poop smeared all over them! Once they are completely covered I pick one up and lick my boob! Mmmm! I love the taste of my shit! I even get some poop on my face! Hot!
I get up on my hands and knees and swing my tits and belly around! It feels so good to feel my boobs and belly hanging and swinging around especially since there is so much poop on them too!
I am a very happy poop lover!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:37 AM #4915
Модератор

Модератор

Our Breakfast in the morning I called my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina and invited them for Breakfast , my friends gladly accepted my invitation to Breakfast , I only asked them to buy beer and chips , well, finally we are all assembled , we opened a beer and chips and I pulled out of the Cabinet a plate , and offered the girls some Breakfast shit , girls agreed we take turns cocoa into a bowl filling it with shit , and then take the chips and use them as spoons , we eat, shit and drink beer . We four eat a whole plate of shit almost drink a bottle of beer and eat chips , we have a very tight Breakfast and we like it very much . We like to eat our own shit and we are not standard girls and women . We hope that you will like this video very much and we will release such videos as often as possible . Enjoy your viewing .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:37 AM #4916
Модератор

Модератор

My first enema experience went really well, so thought I repeat it. This time wearing only my silky red lingerie top and show up my ass from behind. Would you like to feel it on your face, wouldnt you? I dont waste my time and fill the first enema liquid into my asshole. The feeling due so fast about have to shit. But I repeat this action couple of times and filling more and more enema liquid and then water into. I want that my ass squirt the liquids out ? In the first 10 minutes I fill my ass and shit few times. Once I shoot the camera with shitty water. You able to see lots of times when my ass juices dripping out of. During enema I farts too. Then take my dildo and start to stretching my hole slowly first then harder. My little tight asshole isnt tight anymore. Watch me how gaping it. Minute to minute bigger. Feel so good. During fucking my ass have to poo too. Then keep fucking it and gaping for you time to time. Also hear me farting couple of times. You get great view in doggy style. Some of close up. Fucking myself until I feel its a great pleasure. Moaning a lot and Im sure my moan make you hard. At the end collect my shit from the floor and holding in my hand. And also show up the mess on the floor. I think if its a great video if you like enema and gaping ? Enjoy it
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 15 s
Size: 933 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:37 AM #4917
Модератор

Модератор

5 girls raped me. Part 2. Lisa. This day has come! For the first time in my life I was raped by 5 girls it was scary. They went into the room one by one. I did not have time to rest. From the last forces I was serving the girl and she went away and the next full force and a little drunk girl came in the room before the session they drank alcohol to relax! I love when some drunk girls use me!
1 Part the girls greet you, undress and show themselves and their charms. Here you will see how the girls spend time in the corridor!
2 Part Lisas Beauty
3 Part Elegant Lady Jan
4 Part Sexy Christina
5 Part Eastern Amina
6 Part Fat Megan
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 26 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:38 AM #4918
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna fuck my ass?? Ill make you a deal. Eat everything that comes out first and then Ill let you put your hard dick in it. Youre going to be my disgusting pig today. Get your face in my ass! Get it in there! Lick that fucking turd. Suck it like a fucking popsicle. Take my whole log into your fucking mouth. Youre fucking disgusting. Nobody does this shitletting me shit into your mouth. Look at you. Youre going to eat every bite arent you!? How do you feel? Taking my whole load.you look fucking worthless and you have my shit stuck in your teeth. That was such a big load. Good job, BUT did you really think I was going to let you fuck my asshole? Shit eating pigs like you dont get to use my ass or my pussy. Ill find someone worth fucking my ass. If I need to take another dump Ill come find you though.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 771 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:38 AM #4919
Модератор

Модератор

Hight quality video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please +Full compressed version is available too [27:33min]
A big pile of shit for the fans of pantyhose I break my shitty tights,fuck a pussy and ass with a dildo,and as always my favorite smearing!
Enjoy ?
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:39 AM #4920
Модератор

Модератор

Your POV perspective