Old 07-09-2019, 03:06 PM #49781
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy 's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me , she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear. I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip "
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:08 PM #49782
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:08 PM #49783
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!

Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:09 PM #49784
Модератор

Модератор

Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:10 PM #49785
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it 's never a good visit when we meet , I 'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing , and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I 'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I 'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes , but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:13 PM #49786
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:17 PM #49787
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles ,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:17 PM #49788
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom ) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard -core degrade you for being the P0ppers slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:18 PM #49789
Модератор

Модератор

I know a loser like you just loooooves to get made of.... especially while you jerk jerk jerk for me. Knowing you can never have me..... never be worth my time.... so you make my time worth YOUR money....now , open up wide your licking the icing up
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 67.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:19 PM #49790
Модератор

Модератор

Ugh , you 're such a disgusting FREAK , the only thing I allow to to worship is the bottoms of My feet. I have ZERO respect for nasty little foot bitches LIKE you. The more I degrade you , the more addicted you become. I know exactly HOW you work. you NEED this to feel alive. What 's that? you want to jerk your little dick to My feet?? Think again , you piece of garbage , because you are NOT allowed to touch that nasty little flesh between your legs in this clip. Kneel there like a good little bitch and take every second of this degradation as you just STARE at My soles.
**Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
**Use code "loserspay " for 100 % markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile