Old 07-09-2019, 06:01 PM #49931
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let 's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:02 PM #49932
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let 's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:06 PM #49933
Модератор

Модератор

While I Read My Book i got super extra mega horny as fuck....!! I choose to forget about book and give to myself an great orgasm in all positions..ohhh fuckkk...thats amazing!!! I cum...I cum.... ohhh yeahh...(PS : buy this video only if ur ready to cum ,bcz u have no chance to keep ur sperm )
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:07 PM #49934
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom , NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrix ” and “Dangling ” categories , about 10 -12 minutes in length that would have you wear /dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed -toe styles as you have ) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario :
The War of the Sexes is over , and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves , but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy , short dress without hosiery , and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed -toe , stiletto -heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she 's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she 's done dangling a shoe , she 'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor , a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men , opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle , you 're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it ; all we know is that we 're dead! We jerk in desperation , seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes , struggling to breathe in our final moments … She loves toying with us , knowing that we 're precariously on the edge of life and death , just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha , I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn 't be the last pair of shoes , but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip : “All it takes is one , little flick of my toes , and you 're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:08 PM #49935
Модератор

Модератор

Just the sight of my perky , pretty Princess toes has you salivating , that budge in your pants growing , aching , desperate... It 's commanding you to grip it , go one , grip your cock , fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles , gliding lotion all over them , rubbing , up and down , thats right , rub your cock wth the same rhythm , up , down up , down. That 's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right , its mine now. Owned by my souls , tempted , seduced , mesmerized by the shape , the texture , counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring , focus on nothing but my feet , let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You 're going to be owned by these soles , you know that? I 'm going to financially fuck you over , mind , body , and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You 're in for a real treat foot boy.
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 797 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:09 PM #49936
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school , I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth : my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I 'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers , making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious , I couldn 't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep -throating , of course ). He takes me doggy -style on a leather couch in the theater , passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more , another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me , he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:12 PM #49937
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki doesn 't like what this loser has to say so when he wakes he wont just be waking up but he will wake to her ready to trample and make him choke on her soles.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:13 PM #49938
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you 'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time , you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don 't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can 't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:21 PM #49939
Модератор

Модератор

So you 're into this kind of clip , right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That 's good , My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things : 1.) intensify your craving for cock , 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman 's body , and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well , I have prepared a plethora of delicious , thick , juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to , and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body , then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge , delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by , your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You 'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man 's load , right? Well , I think I know one way to help you practice : eating your own load. I will walk you through this , too. Do not fret , this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION :** 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI ** 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI ** 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI ** 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki * Website : WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 06:22 PM #49940
Модератор

Модератор

Jo has been left alone in class , she has decided to take a break from her reading so she turns and swing her feet up onto the desk , giving you a flash of her panties as she does. She undoes her laces and slips her shoes off , showing her cute navy blue ankle socks. As she plays with her socks she starts to slip off the rest of the uniform , her blazer , ties , shirt and bras , the she slips off her socks revealing her pretty bare feet. She spreads her toes and as you peer under the desk you can see right up her mini skirt. Then she kneels up on her chair and slips off her skirt and her panties leaving her completely naked as she plays with her feet some more.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile