Old 07-10-2019, 12:34 PM #50471
Модератор

Модератор

Relax , breathe , and let yourself melt. Let my words sink deep into the recesses of your mind , where I plant my seeds. You are my puppet , my play thing. You are becoming supple , easy to bend to my every whim. This clip has so many imbedded triggers that will turn you into a puddle of paying desperation. Submit to me and pay. Money is power ; money is your only power , and I am here to strip you of your power. Listen to this clip on repeat while sniffing p0ppers for the best experience. Watch this clip over and over until you cannot get hard unless you are paying me.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:35 PM #50472
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm in the middle of filming another video when my phone rings with a "Financial Domination " phone call. The pay -piggy on the other end of the line can 't see me , but you can so while I drain his bank account for a few minutes I wiggle my butt and smirk at the camera. I am so sexy it makes your dick ache , open up your wallet and pay for the honor of watching this live findom session!

Contains : findom , financial domination , humiliation , phone calls , domination , femdom , cock tease , leotard , ass worship , ass fetish , ass tease , laughter , smirk , smile , phone call , phone domination , voyeur , Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:35 PM #50473
Модератор

Модератор

Once you learned the thrill of submitting financially there was no turning back. Now you need to be a useful slave that is kept in your place. Slowly your entire life has become engulfed by your need to serve. You 've embraced what you are and have realized this is the only way you are truly happy. Financial domination consumed your thoughts , manipulated your cock , and wrecked your life. Now I 'm going to put the nail in the coffin.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:35 PM #50474
Модератор

Модератор

Watching my perfect curves draining you and trapping you once again. You will get to see my bare breasts and youw ill be allowed to masturbate BUT you will be allowed to cum only if you TIP /TRIBUTE me. As you get harder and hornier I grow more powerfull and Mermerize you into a perfect sub
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 410 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:38 PM #50475
Модератор

Модератор

I know your type. Always lurking My twitter feed getting all worked up over My photos. you even get a little tingly over My brag tweets , don 't you. It 's so nice to see Me getting the ca $h I deserve even if you 've never been the type to send a woman money for nothing. you are getting a little curious though , aren 't you? Wondering what 's this whole financial domination thing is all about? Let Me show you.. I do love turning boys into wallets.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:39 PM #50476
Модератор

Модератор

Before slut Marcy moves on to My cock , I teach this whore to take My Fisst. FIST PUMPING in and out her whore mouth until I 'm pleased. My long nails gag her and Scratch-Surface level her deep down. Watch her hole widen up as I leave her gaping open for MORE!
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:40 PM #50477
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit , muscular women. I 'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny , micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex , you just can 't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned , muscular round ass , and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong , I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop , you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further , I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular , round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you 're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:41 PM #50478
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit , muscular women. I 'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny , micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex , you just can 't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned , muscular round ass , and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong , I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop , you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further , I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular , round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you 're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:42 PM #50479
Модератор

Модератор

She is on her way out the door to go to the gym. That is why she has such a hot body that you crave. First she wants to stretch (she is very flexible ) and that leads to you liking what you see. She thinks it would be fun if she got naked and masturbated while you watch because your dick is so hard from watching her stretch. She retrieves her big glass dildo and inserts it all the way up inside her as far as it will go while rubbing her clit bringing her the ultimate orgasm as she spreads her legs WIDE open for you.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:44 PM #50480
Модератор

Модератор

You begged me to lay back and spread /flaunt my dirtiest and smelliest parts : my ass and my feet! Exasperated , I bitch and moan about how much of pervert you are and asking myself why you can 't ask for something like my tits or pussy
Models: RaeLynn Waverly

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile